Motivational Monday #53

Jumat, 15 Juli 2016

Motivational Monday #53

Glad Motivational Monday! I'm hoping everyone is off to a amazing start this week. I am so Satisfied that I was able to run out of doors yesterday, and once more today. nowadays changed into chillier, and loads windier, however it genuinely did sense good to be out of doors for a touch bit.

After having a very snack-y February, I made the decision this week to start tracking my food once more. It's been difficult getting returned to it, and I used to be starting to sense out of manage; so these days, I went to weigh in at Weight Watchers, even though I used to be positive I was over my WW intention weight. (I was borderline at the beginning of February, and despite the fact that I have never been weighing myself, I should sense that I might received).

It turned into so hard to swallow my pride and pass in there, but I'm glad I did. I'll write extra approximately that the following day, however I am Satisfied that the worst is over (the "worst" being weighing in, even though I knew my weight changed into up), and now I feel appropriate about going ahead. Due to the fact I used to be over my goal weight, I needed to pay the weekly price. I will ought to weigh in once a week, and maintain to pay each week till I am lower back beneath aim. I'm hoping so as to simplest take every week or two! but I suppose that having to pay will help me to stay on the right track and log my food once more.

So I guess I can say that I'm pleased with myself for weighing in today, even though I knew it wasn't going to be an excellent weigh in. ;)  Let's see what you've got been happy with this week...

John (co-captain of my Ragnar SoCal team) ran 19.7 miles at some point of Ragnar Del Sol this weekend! He ran with a crew called Kilty Pleasures, and had a blast. (John's weblog)


Audrey ran her first timed 5K race on Saturday! She became very apprehensive approximately being able to complete, but as soon as the race started, she got excited. At the second mile marker, she simply knew she might pass that end line. She completed in forty:06!  (Audrey's race document)



Katie became lately going thru some antique snap shots on her telephone, and he or she got here across certainly one of herself that became taken precisely three hundred and sixty five days in the past, after her first long stroll. Knowing she looked pretty distinct, her husband took some other one so they might evaluate the two, facet-through-side. She's misplaced nearly seventy eight pounds during the last yr! Her husband dealt with her to a run clinic for her birthday in December, and she's been loving it. She achieved some 5K's, and is preparing for an 8K in May additionally! (Katie's weblog)



Shelley simply completed the 2nd Annual Freezin' for a Purpose 5K! This became her first race this year, and only her second given that May additionally of remaining year, whilst she broke her ankle. She became nervous about education for and strolling the race, because she feared she'd harm her ankle again, but she did notable! She even finished inside the identical time that she finished ultimate year.



Amy, at the side of her mother, just finished their first 10K! They traveled to Disney Global to run the Enchanted Princess 10K. All through training, Amy harm her knee, which set her lower back; in place of not doing the race, she set a intention of 1:45 to permit herself to walk the complete race, if needed. She ended up being able to run approximately 75% of the race and end 15 mins earlier than her intention! She's misplaced eighty pounds, and is very proud that she has been capable of persist with a training plan and to perform a huge goal like this one. Up subsequent? training for a half-marathon!



Congrats, everyone! Don't forget to check out the Motivational Monday Facebook post for some more stories :)