Week 9 Weigh-in

Senin, 16 Mei 2016

Week 9 Weigh-in

I just have time for a quick weigh-in/recap of the week. As I mentioned yesterday, I saw a very nice surprise on the scale:


hiya a hundred thirty's!! it's been manner too lengthy considering the fact that i've visible the a hundred thirty's (I assume it turned into proper around the time Mark was ill, so, happening two years). i was 139.five this morning, so i am down 2 kilos this week. That amazed me, thinking about I just misplaced one pound closing week; I without a doubt concept it was going to slow down, now that i am so close to goal. however anything took place, i will take it! ;)

My body fats was 25.zero%, so that turned into down with the aid of 0.7% from ultimate week. And my waist became 26.25 inches, in order that become down by way of 1/four-inch from last week.

I didn't do something one-of-a-kind this week--simply the same calorie counting habitual i have achieved for the last nine weeks. One factor I noticed is that I did not feel the want to "drop a quick few pounds" before my boudoir shoot. I ate similar to continually the day before and the day of my shoot, and it become relaxing no longer to should strain over it. If I hadn't dropped weight over the last couple of months, i'm certain i might have had a good deal extra anxiety going into the photo shoot.

I tried on all of my "too small" denims once more the day past, and turned into able to healthy into a couple greater. Now, I think I simply have about five pairs that I need to be at intention to wear. I also tried on numerous pairs that i might been avoiding wearing because they'd gotten too large. it is this type of first-rate feeling! i was capable of eliminate eight pairs that had been too big to wear. I really want to undergo all of the shirts in my closet, too, but i will keep that for some other day!

anyway, like I mentioned yesterday, i am no longer positive how a good deal i will be writing between now and Monday. Is all people going to the Detroit Marathon/half-Marathon on Sunday? Jerry and that i might be there, strolling the worldwide 1/2. appropriate luck in case you're racing this weekend!