Motivational Monday #119

Kamis, 05 Mei 2016

Motivational Monday #119

happy Motivational Monday! in spite of my choice approximately the marathon, I had a surely first-rate week. i have been staying lively through walking a lot, from time to time riding my bike, and i even did a deep water run as soon as. i've been counting my energy, and staying within my allowance. i'm nevertheless actually playing the switch from Weight Watchers--i was counting factors for see you later that it have become very mundane. I experience a renewed motivation from converting it up!

i am not certain what my proudest moment turned into this week. I assume it might in all likelihood be that I celebrated six years given that I started out this weight reduction adventure, and even as i have had quite a few americaand downs, i am a lot healthier and happier than i was six years in the past. Six years is a long term to work on something without giving up! i've changed up masses of factors alongside the manner, however the one factor i've constantly stayed proper to is that this: I by no means modified whatever that I wasn't willing to do for the relaxation of my life. And it is worked out sincerely properly :)

besides, today can be a quick and sweet Motivational Monday. experience!


Amy ran her longest run thus far yesterday... 8 miles! She is education for her first half of-marathon, that is in November, and she felt eight miles became a large threshold to attain. She stated she remembered how I struggled to complete an 8-miler (it took me three attempts!) and it helped provide her the confidence to complete. She finished with an 11:33 tempo, and was "a sweaty mess" when she became completed ;)



June and her husband were invited to visit her daughter in Africa and hike Mt. Kilimanjaro together with her daughter and her daughter's boyfriend. At one hundred sixty kilos, June did not experience geared up to take at the assignment; so she started a strict software given to her via her sister, a teacher. She additionally commenced on foot, c programming language running, and signed up for a cardio Barre magnificence. She hit 137 pounds earlier than the experience, and she felt superb! She become able to live very energetic--they hiked Mt. Kilimanjaro (a six-day, 44-mile hike as much as 19,341 feet in altitude), or even did a 30-mile safari motorbike experience on dust roads. She arrived domestic weighing  kilos much less than than she did when she left! (June, you have completely stimulated me to add Mt. Kilimanjaro to my bucket list!)

June is in the red


Allie has misplaced over 75 pounds in the beyond year! She commenced with mild workout on the elliptical and may now run and do boot camp-style exercises on the gym. She uses SparkPeople for to song her development and to blog (her username is AJ0708). She just these days hit more than one huge milestones--accomplishing Onederland (much less than 200 kilos), and ditching the plus-size apparel!



way to go, girls!! i am notable stimulated via the accomplishments this week. i am hoping all and sundry has a superb week going ahead!