Motivational Monday #125

Senin, 16 Mei 2016

Motivational Monday #125

satisfied Motivational Monday, friends! After a loopy-busy weekend, I feel like I want a weekend just to recover ;) I had quite a few amusing displaying Thomas around Detroit, run/on foot the half of-marathon with Jerry, and catching up with buddies at our bonfire closing night time.

My essential goal as far as my eating/exercise goes for the weekend was to count my energy (even though I ate way too many) and to finish the 1/2-marathon. I completed both of these! We desired Thomas to try some of our favourite ingredients, so it changed into difficult no longer to just throw my calorie desires out the window, but i was cautious no longer to overdo it. I saved my portions small, and anticipated the energy the first-class that I could. My energy for the day ended up being better than normal, however i was ok with that.

Jerry and i had lots of fun on the race the day past, and for some motive, it felt a lot shorter than a 1/2-marathon usually feels. It went through truly fast! i used to be a little sore today (ordinarily just my hips), however I sense really accurate for completing it. Thomas went home today, so matters ought to be again to normal (as a minimum until Friday, while we're going to drive to my sister's residence for the weekend!). overall, i am very glad with the way I treated the meals state of affairs all weekend. I don't know what the dimensions will display on Wednesday, however I wouldn't exchange some thing.

besides, I forgot to submit a reminder approximately Motivational Monday the previous day, so I simply have two tales to proportion these days. but they are true ones! experience :)


Shelley shared this tale approximately her daughter:
"My daughter Hollie commenced running out almost a yr ago. She walked her first 5k in December after which ran/walked (we call it wogging) a colour Run in may also. She determined her next milestone might be running a difficult Mudder---10 miles with thirteen obstacles via dust. This past Sunday she accomplished her purpose, crossing the finish line at hard Mudder Missouri. I could not be more pleased with her for putting scary desires and smashing them!!"


Jessica shared her proud second as properly:
"Having been a dancer my entire lifestyles, walking become never in my vocabulary. After a foot and hip harm, dancing fell to the wayside and that i gained nearly 50 lbs. I commenced taking running severely in about June, and lost 12 kilos in that first month. After that, I permit excuses get in my way, and went lower back to my lazy approaches.
 about 3 weeks ago, my mother advised me her band would be playing inside the Denver Rock n Roll marathon, and requested if i'd like to assist. I determined, what the heck, i will run the 5k instead. i'll admit that I didn't go very some distance, or very fast compared to the work I started out this summer season. but, I did beat my aim of forty five mins, and ran it in forty three:50. My candy (runner) boyfriend ran the whole lot slow and steady with me. cannot wait to begin operating toward a better time, and maybe a 10k!"



A huge congratulations to Hollie and Jessica! Very inspiring :)