Week 7 weigh-in (and new undies!)

Rabu, 11 Mei 2016

Week 7 weigh-in (and new undies!)

i used to be SO sore all day the day gone by! it's strange how a two-mile run could make me sense as sore as if i might run a marathon. We had move u . s . a . exercise ultimate night, and i was strolling round so stiffly. It turned into raining all day, so we did not have many youngsters show up for exercise (likely 1/2 the group), but it changed into ideal going for walks weather. The rain stopped approximately 20 mins earlier than exercise, however it was very overcast, exceptional and funky out of doors.

The grass was without a doubt wet, so in place of doing the hill sport, as i might planned, we just had the youngsters see what number of laps they may run on the paved path. The youngsters get quite competitive while we do this! To strive some thing new, I divided them into corporations based on pace, in order that they could have other human beings to run with. I wanted them to assist encourage and push each different (and perhaps force up the competition!). all of them were given in 2.5-3.5 miles! normally, they get approximately 1/2 that distance, in order that they have been pretty proud.

This morning, i was planning to run again--and really searching forward to it--however i used to be still loopy sore. with a bit of luck by using the following day i will be true to attempt any other run, even supposing i am stiff and awkward ;)


Today was my Wednesday weigh-in, and I had another great week...


i was 142.five, so I lost 2 pounds this week (it's getting so predictable now!). My body fat turned into 26.3%, which is down 0.2%. My waist became down about half an inch, too (a bit less than that, however I rounded it). i am now much less than 10 kilos from my purpose weight, and i am so close to being back within the a hundred thirty's!

The most effective component that changed into unique this week turned into that I didn't have my very excessive calorie day like standard. usually, I choose one day to consume a high variety of calories--approximately 2,500--however this week, my maximum calorie day was best 1,800. On Saturday, we went to Anson's (our favorite pizza place) for you to try their crammed burgers (my brother stated they had been incredible). I deliberate on that being my high calorie day, so I ordered a filled burger (it became stuffed with cream cheese, jalapeƱos, and dried Michigan cherries, which sounded remarkable).

after I took a chunk of it, I wasn't loopy about it in any respect. i like dried cherries, however they simply tasted atypical with the beef. So, instead of consume the burger besides, I decided no longer to. I had that one chunk, after which i used to be accomplished with it (I didn't need to reserve some thing else, because Jerry and the children had their food already, so I simply ate once I were given domestic). I had a hectic few days, so I did not have a chance to do every other deliberate excessive calorie day. however, as you may see, I misplaced the equal quantity of weight with out the excessive calorie day as i have been dropping with it. This weekend, I clearly plan to do it!

I determined to go weigh in at Weight Watchers this morning, too. i am nevertheless going to depend calories, due to the fact I simply like it, but I leave out going to conferences. And, I assume that weighing in once a week will help preserve me responsible. i was very excited when I got at the WW scale to look that i'm a "loose" Lifetime member again (I don't ought to pay for meetings or e-equipment anymore! ...so long as I weigh in as soon as a month and i'm now not more than  kilos over my WW purpose). It become great to take a seat in my old meeting, and spot all of the familiar faces.

After the meeting, I went to Victoria's mystery to apply a few coupons. I had a discount for 7 panties for $27.50, a chit at no cost panties, and a chit for $10 off a bra. i would never sold a bra from Victoria's mystery earlier than, however I wanted to get a lovable one for my boudoir photoshoot; and, I felt like treating myself for getting my weight back down to a "ordinary" range.

i would additionally by no means been measured for a bra, so I had no idea if i was even wearing the best length. I requested a person to degree me, and that i measured at a 36B, that is what i've been carrying (which means I probable have to had been sporting a larger bra a couple of months in the past!). I picked out a group to try on, and ended up selecting  (I could not decide between them). i was amazed at just how plenty greater secure the bras have been than the cheap ones I normally wear! thinking about I put on a bra every day, i'm going to start wearing a very good one. (And Jerry never complains when I spend money at VS! haha)

it's kind of humorous how wearing satisfactory underwear makes me experience a lot higher about myself. no person however Jerry sees them, but something approximately wearing a lovely, matching bra and panty set makes me sense prettier and greater confident. If this is all it takes, I truely have to do it each day :)


Paige and Caitlin, both from my Sole pals Ragnar crew, had a ride planned to return visit me the following day thru Sunday. we have been searching forward to it for more than one months! regrettably, Caitlin's dad could be very unwell in the clinic, so these days, we decided to reschedule the experience. i'm disenchanted I may not get to look them this weekend in spite of everything, however I absolutely apprehend Caitlin trying to live with her dad. hopefully we'll get to do it in the subsequent month or two!

I do have a few fun plans this weekend, even though. day after today, i am going to see my pals' old band from excessive school play a reunion display. They have been locally pretty well-known again within the day, and striking out with that institution is how Jerry and i were given together (Jerry was buddies with the band, and so become I). anyway, i have not seen them play a gig considering that high faculty, so i'm truely enthusiastic about it! they're playing at a neighborhood bar, and i'm sure it will in all likelihood be like a excessive school reunion in there, which need to be amusing.