Motivational Monday #132

Selasa, 31 Mei 2016

Motivational Monday #132

happy Motivational Monday! i am hoping all and sundry is having a extraordinary vacation season up to now. i am kind of relieved no longer to be concerned about dropping weight proper now, and just hoping to preserve my weight via the holidays. The vacations aren't normally a large struggle for me to stay on the right track, though; it's summertime that's a killer for me!

This week, aside from counting my energy, i am proud of myself for entering into a walk each day. There were a couple of bitterly cold days wherein I simply did not want to do it, but I felt suitable about it as soon as i was out there. And there were a couple of actually first-rate weather days that I might also have overlooked out on if I hadn't been pushing myself to go for a walk as soon as a day!

also, I realize this sounds kind of trivial, but i'm happy with myself for going ice skating with Jerry and the children on Saturday. I recognise that if I had nonetheless been 253 kilos, there might were no way of getting me on that ice. Even now, i used to be a little tempted to just sit down out and watch them skate, however I figured that now that i have this frame, why waste what it's able to?! I knew the children would really like for me to skate with them, and i was proper. besides, in phrases of Motivational Monday, that could be my proud moment of the week ;)


Here are a couple more proud moments to share with you this week. Enjoy!

here is an email from Audrey:
"i have struggled with my weight on account that i was a baby - like I don't assume i have been a healthy weight seeing that i was about 6 years old. i've yo-yo dieted up till now. January became my turning factor. I got married on the heaviest weight I had ever been - dangerously close to three hundred lbs. It changed into nevertheless top notch and the happiest day of my existence up till then, but i was so upset in myself for letting it get so bad.

I joined Weight Watchers for the final time, and that i still have a protracted manner to go, but am approximately 40 lbs down from where I began in February. i recently started out blending exercise into my habitual with a mini stepper, and that i simply sense a lot higher!! So when a chum stated she wanted greater individuals of her 5K crew I decided to kick my 2016 aim to the diminish and sign on. i used to be so worried but it become one of the great times i've ever had! i will see why humans love them so much!!

We walked the whole lot (except for the ultimate tiny stretch at the end line) and our time turned into 53 mins. i am incredible excited for that due to the fact now i've something to overcome!!"


And an electronic mail from Kate, who hit a massive walking milestone:
"This weekend I completed my first half of-marathon in a sweaty  hours and four mins! i am one of these folks that might never, ever have imagined becoming a runner but I commenced jogging this year after coming across your blog and i really like it. I didn't suppose to take a photo earlier than, after or even as i was jogging however I did snap this photo of my Garmin as proof - for myself at the least - that it did take place."



A huge congratulations to Audrey and Kate! Anyone else want to share something you've done this week that makes you feel proud?