Motivational Monday #130

Selasa, 24 Mei 2016

Motivational Monday #130

glad Motivational Monday! it is been a totally uneventful week for me, and i have not had a lot to put in writing approximately. I "officially" began my 10K schooling the day prior to this, so i'll be centered on that for the following 20 (sure, twenty) weeks. i was also just 1.5 pounds faraway from accomplishing my goal weight as of my final weigh in, that's awesome interesting! i was hoping to be there nowadays, so I should post about it for Motivational Monday, but i am now not there pretty but... with a bit of luck by means of my Wednesday Weigh-in! :)

here are a few Motivational Monday memories in an effort to kick off Thanksgiving week... revel in!


Sarah has made a few severe progress on her quest to get match!
"After breaking my tibia and fibula even as mountain cycling at the start of this 12 months, i was not able to work out with the intention to lose the widespread quantity of weight i have won over the last 3 years. I began running on my strength schooling and aerobic on the primary day I may want to walk in June after my harm. for the reason that then, I commenced the usage of my fitness pal and were the usage of it every day to look at my consumption. considering July 1, i've lost eleven.6 kg (25.5 lbs), over 107 cm during my numerous measurements, and logged nearly seven hundred kilometers (430 miles) walking and using my motorbike! I nonetheless have a protracted manner to head, but i'm pleased with my accomplishments to this point."
June 2015 vs. November 2015


Colleen and her husband went to Vegas in conjunction with numerous of the From fat to complete Line network individuals. (From fats to finish Line is the documentary that I took element in--subsequently to be launched in January!--and there's a pretty big community on fb of humans who have long gone/are going "from fats to finish line"). I clearly got to meet Colleen and her husband on the Detroit Marathon remaining month!
"We had this sort of blast going for walks/taking walks the 5K and 10K in Vegas Nov. 14-15. I PR'ed my 10K and it became by means of about 40 seconds. It changed into Ken's first 10K ever! Our 5K, we each had a PR. i used to be so proud of myself due to the fact I beat my 5K time by 7 mins and 17 seconds.  I can not wait to enroll in greater races and specially Rock N Roll ones. very well organized occasion and the bling turned into brilliant!  We also were able to meet a gaggle of the members and fans of From fats to finish Line. top notch group and such supportive new buddies of ours."


Erin is happy with her buddy for completing her first 5K; and she or he and her husband joined in on the amusing!
"My pal Pam has been doing a couch to 5K plan, so whilst she cited she would possibly try the Ferndale Michigan excursion Hoof, I knew I had to tag alongside.  Little did I anticipate that it'd be snowing and sticking on Saturday morning!  My husband, Josh, who is a common race accomplice and a large motivator for me, joined us for the race (the attached photograph is a pre race shot, I chugged my tea earlier than the run began). Pam did a amazing task run-walking her first 5k in approximately the same time that I ran my first one. And, we all were given heat at the FestivAle Christmas Beer pageant after the race."


Margaret and her pal, Lori, "conquered the cold" at a race remaining Friday! (i love the image)
"just like your climate, we were given hit pretty difficult with approximately a foot of snow on Friday night.  My pal, Lori, and that i had registered for a 6 race collection called triumph over the cold.  The collection is one race a month from October through March.  The November race (The Elf Run) was scheduled for Sunday.  It became brilliant cold (four levels whilst we left home) and the snow and ice would have been a extraordinary excuse not to run.  rather we went for it.  I ran 2 minutes slower than my October race however i am going to excuse it due to the ice and technical problems with my GPS and song.  It was a first rate race and we are so satisfied we completed it.  2 down and 4 to go!"


Ruth uses zero excuses to get in a few workout at paintings! And it is paying off.
"i've been component controlling and simply trying to make healthy alternatives for the beyond couple weeks and i'm down 8 kilos! that is me taking walks the warehouse aisle at lunch, approximately 1 half of miles for three laps."



A huge congratulations to everyone who had a great week! Thanks for the motivation :)