Week 10 Weigh-in

Senin, 16 Mei 2016

Week 10 Weigh-in

Whew! i am so glad that I made it through this whole week with out letting it segment me (or make me forestall calorie counting or get again into vintage habits). Thomas was on the town from Thursday until Monday, so Jerry and i desired him to try some of our favorite foods. unluckily, my favourite meals aren't things like grilled fish and greens ;)

My primary consciousness changed into on component manipulate. I knew I could consume whatever I wanted, but i might have to be careful of my portions and make my satisfactory estimate as to the energy i used to be eating. I wasn't too involved approximately going over my traditional number of calories--one week of going over wasn't going to reason too much damage--however I failed to want to show the entire week right into a huge food fest, both.

I did become going over on maximum days, and my common calorie intake become 1721 (in preference to the 1500-ish that it generally is). i used to be truely hoping not to benefit weight, but I would not have minded simply keeping this week, either. besides, i used to be very happy to see a loss on the size this morning!


i used to be 138.five, so which means I misplaced a pound from remaining week. My frame fat percentage became 24.three, so it changed into down by zero.7% from final week. Waist dimension became 26, which became down by way of zero.25 inches. Woot!

i am pleased with that. i was able to take pleasure in foods and drinks at the same time as a chum became traveling, however now not cross absolutely overboard and advantage 10 pounds. It wasn't smooth, due to the fact there were numerous times wherein I simply desired to eat greater than vital, however I knew that ingesting half of of a massive sandwich changed into simply as satisfying to my tastebuds as eating the entirety ;)

the day prior to this, Jerry and i went to Catherine Kellie Studios to study my boudoir pictures. i was truly greater worried approximately viewing the photographs than i used to be for the image shoot itself! I assume it become type of like taking walks into your very own wonder birthday celebration--every person is awaiting your response, and you do not need to give the incorrect one. Does that make feel? I had no concept what to expect, so I simply was hoping that I favored the images.

Catherine set up a slideshow of all 70 images, after which instructed us we ought to undergo and charge them. i was shocked after I noticed the slideshow! The pix regarded surely wonderful. Catherine said she didn't do a lot editing (as some distance as my "imperfections" cross) because she did not think I wanted plenty. It made me a little worried whilst she stated that, because i used to be looking ahead to to look glaring stretch marks and free skin; however she did lots with positioning my frame and angling the digicam in a way to cover the regions that make me self-conscious.

In searching through the snap shots, I could see a touch of my stretch marks on some, and even as Catherine might have edited them out had I asked her to, I determined to depart them as they have been. The stretch marks are part of ME, and without them, it would not definitely feel like me in the images. i'm happy they aren't obviously obvious, however i am also happy that I chose now not to put off them absolutely.

I would love on the way to share all my pix right here, but I don't experience at ease with them being on-line for the world to look, so i'll simply percentage multiple the modest ones. Jerry LOVES big name Wars, and i discovered this R2D2 corset at a Halloween shop, so I concept it'd be a laugh to do multiple pics with it as a marvel for Jerry. Dressing as R2D2 isn't always exactly "horny", but by some means, it appears very lovely;)


Here is another "cute" picture that isn't too revealing (this was actually one of my very favorite pictures):


And finally, here is a picture that I thought was just gorgeous:


those are the only ones I experience secure sharing on-line--desire you understand! Jerry become pleased with the snap shots, of route; however more than something, i am so glad that I did this image shoot because it made me sense surely properly approximately myself. i'd in no way absolutely felt "attractive" in my lifestyles (Jerry continually says i'm, however I experience stupid once I attempt to be sexy).

while i used to be obese, I by no means felt feminine, both. I desired to be girly, however being heavier than my husband, I simply did not feel it. when I lost the weight, I vowed to be greater girly by way of portray my toenails, wearing shape-fitting garments instead of boxy ones, and things like that. This boudoir photo shoot, however, made me sense beautiful, horny, girly, and powerful. looking at my pics, i'm very happy with my frame, and i am so satisfied that i have snap shots to take me back to the fact of that feeling, should I ever neglect it!