Motivational Monday #128

Sabtu, 21 Mei 2016

Motivational Monday #128

happy Motivational Monday! i have had a few NSV's this week (non-scale victories) which have absolutely made me sense accurate. when I went swimming with the youngsters on Saturday, it by no means even came about to me that my bathing match might be too huge... however once I put it on, I realized it changed into in reality type of dishevelled! Early this 12 months, when I began doing deep water strolling, the in shape turned into honestly tight, and i was afraid i might have to get a new one. Now, it is sincerely unfastened, and i do want a new one ;)

also, today on my TimeHop become a photograph of me before I did the Monroe half of final 12 months. I had simply gotten the ones clothes from Eddie Bauer to study, and that i loved them. So today, whilst i was getting equipped for my run, I determined to put on the equal clothes. i was excited to peer simply how much roomier they are! here's a evaluation from a year in the past and nowadays:


walking tights are going for walks tights, and they may always appearance tight. however the shirt and jacket have been very form-fitting ultimate year, and now they're both saggy. I consider loving the zippered pockets at the jacket, due to the fact I should without difficulty deliver my telephone with me for the duration of runs and no longer ought to wear a belt. I did not have any trouble with the smartphone bouncing around, because it was comfortable towards my frame. nowadays, however, the telephone was bouncing all around the region! i will consider that a win ;) It feels surely desirable to be back right here, wherein I feel genuinely properly about my frame!

right here are some testimonies to encourage you this Monday. enjoy!



Christina these days hit  predominant milestones: strolling a mile without any walk breaks, and completing her first 5K race! She started incorporating walking periods into her walks earlier this year, but wasn't following a particular agenda, so she wasn't seeing a lot development. She determined to enroll in a 5K, and in mid-September, turned into capable of run an entire mile without preventing! Her 5K became on October 31, and she or he and her husband ran/walked it collectively (with children in strollers!). that they had a awesome time, and she already signed up for another 5K subsequent weekend. (Christina blogs at Love yourself wholesome)




Amy finished her first half-marathon! She did the Gobbler Grind in Kansas city, and beaten her goal of completing beneath 3 hours, crossing the finish line in 2:26:27. She even wore a blouse that stated "My First half" on it--a brilliant concept! you'd be surprised what number of human beings inspire you after they understand it's your first.

Julie's new yr's resolution turned into to "be brave", and it is been her mantra all year. closing weekend become a massive test, and she nailed it--she got on a aircraft for the first time in 10 years, and ran her first half of-marathon in a town she'd never been to! She skilled hard for it, but in reality going there and doing it become loopy for her. Julie reached a height weight in December 2012, and is now down eighty kilos!


Congratulations on all of your hard work, ladies!! Keep it up :)