Motivational Monday #129

Minggu, 22 Mei 2016

Motivational Monday #129

satisfied Motivational Monday! This has been any other properly week for me as a ways as calorie counting and exercise goes. i am exquisite close to my aim weight now, so i am being extra diligent wherein i will. i am hoping to see 133 earlier than the quit of the month!

This publish goes to be amazing quick, because I most effective got one submission this week for Motivational Monday. I almost determined to keep it for subsequent week, however it's high-quality inspiring, so I figured one tale is better than none. i am positive you'll find it as inspiring as I did! experience :)


This is an email from Jennifer:
"In August 2014, my health practitioner informed me that i used to be on the verge of being identified with onset diabetes. I weighed 288 lbs, i used to be slightly fitting into size 24 garb, I had evolved severe sleep apnea, and will slightly stroll across the block with out horrible pain in my legs and lower back. I determined it changed into time to take my existence again and devoted the next yr to improving my health and doing some thing i've continually desired to learn to do…RUN!!! 
With support and encouragement from my husband, daughter, family, and buddies, I joined the going for walks Room in Ottawa. In September 2015, I ran my first 5K in the navy Run; and one month later, reached my purpose of dropping one hundred lbs, becoming into a length 14! In 2016, i am hoping to run a 10K and reach my very last goal weight of a hundred and fifty lbs!"


Congratulations to your weight reduction and your strolling accomplishments, Jennifer! You look extraordinary.  make sure you update us whilst you run your 10K and reach your aim weight :)