Ramblings

Selasa, 24 Mei 2016

Ramblings

i have never had a great deal to jot down approximately these days, and it feels weird. I do not know what I used to jot down about every day! the day prior to this, Jerry become off paintings, so I determined to make that my high-calorie day for the week. Noah had a pal come domestic with him from faculty, and we went out to Anson's for pizza. Jerry and that i shared a small Reuben pizza, that's my favorite. It has all of the stuff you will assume on a Reuben pizza: thousand island dressing, corned beef, sauerkraut, and cheese. It became delicious!


It appears amazing messy as it was great messy--the satisfactory pizza is a messy pizza ;)

while we got home, the kids asked if we may want to separate their bedrooms. we've 3 bedrooms, and the children were sharing one due to the fact they didn't want to be separated (we tried giving them separate bedrooms earlier than, however they were scared at night time). they have got been asking these days to have their own rooms, and on a whim remaining night, we determined to transport matters round.

We had a futon in the spare bedroom, so we had to circulate that out. We put it in which the treadmill turned into, after which moved the treadmill to the garage. I kind of just like the concept of getting the treadmill in the storage! it will be a lot cooler in there in the course of the wintry weather, obviously, which is ideal (I like the cold, but the snow/ice is difficult to run on--so now i can run within the cold, however at the treadmill).

We just constructed the storage remaining summer, and it's miles Jerry's delight and joy. previous to building it, we had no garage, no basement, no attic, and no longer even a storage closet. basically, we couldn't keep some thing at all. Jerry and the kids dreamt up this idea of building a 3 car garage with one third of it being a "man cave". The storage changed into finished a yr ago, however we hadn't got around to making the person cave component until this summer time, when my pal Andrea become transferring. She gave us an antique sofa, a espresso desk, and a television. My mother discovered a large place rug that a person turned into throwing away, so we took that. And Jerry grew to become a nook of the storage into a nice little region to loosen up!

This is a picture from Halloween (I watched Scream while passing out candy)
anyway, now we've the treadmill right in the back of the sofa in there. I nonetheless need to provide you with a shelf or some thing for my computer, so i'm able to watch Netflix even as I run.

Eli moved into the spare bed room, and was thrilled about it. even though the room is smaller, he was actually excited to have his own area. apparently, he overlooked Noah a bit even though, because someday for the duration of the night, he went lower back into Noah's room ;)

i am not sure what possessed me to start this undertaking the day gone by, but i'm slowly but surely going to replace my whole weblog earlier than the cease of the yr. the previous day, I updated my blog header (the font at the vintage one became fuzzy-searching, and i might been wanting to restore it for a long term). I don't have Photoshop, and i haven't the primary clue about developing stuff like that, but I controlled to discern it all out and use a program referred to as GIMP to create a new one from scratch. It took forever, however i am satisfied with how it turned out! I also created a brand new header for my Recipes weblog--the old one had a photo from 2010 on it, so it truly needed updating.

There are a ton of pages in this blog that want updating, and it's something i'm usually procrastinating working on. i'd like to have it all performed in the subsequent month or so, though.

Oh! even as i used to be doing the weblog headers, I did quite a few Googling approximately the trouble i used to be having with the photographs app on my laptop. essentially, i would down load a photograph from an e mail (or add one from my cellphone) into the images app; however then when i'd try to add it to my blog, or into another email, it wasn't there. It become driving me loopy. For months, i have been just taking screenshots of snap shots for Motivational Monday due to the fact I couldn't get it found out. I were given a comment from someone else who had the same problem, so I wanted to proportion the answer here:

today, i found the solution. *Cue angels rejoicing* someone in a forum asked the question, and it became out that the solution changed into pretty simple. I leave my browser open all of the TIME. I in no way turn off my computer, and i simply positioned it to "sleep" while i am not the usage of it. but the browser is constantly open, due to the fact i use it so often. Your browser "thinks" that the modern-day date is anything date you opened that browser window. So, whilst you down load a image to snap shots, then attempt to add it inside the browser, the browser "thinks" that it is days/weeks/months ago, so it doesn't "see" the photo. To get the photograph to appear, you just need to near the browser and open a brand new one. I don't have any idea why it takes place with images and now not iPhoto, and it's still instead worrying, however now i'm able to prevent doing screenshots of images!

I sense like I just rambled on about a whole lot of nothing... however like I said, i have never had anything to write about these days. i am hoping anyone is having a notable weekend! (it's snowing like loopy right here proper now).