Sad

Selasa, 03 Mei 2016

Sad

i've been feeling so sad all day nowadays. I recognize I need to flip off the news, however I cannot prevent looking. and i can not watch it with out crying. I sense so, so horrific for all of the those who were someway worried with the horrible tragedy in Newtown.

I maintain considering how scared those bad youngsters should have been, how the ones teachers needed to make break up-second choices that might impact whether they lived or died, the parents who had been ready to hear if their youngsters would be coming domestic, and even the police officers who had to stroll in there and notice all of those kid's bodies. (I can't even kind all this with out crying).

My boys are each in elementary school, and the idea of them going via something like this is nearly an excessive amount of to endure. I requested them if they do lockdown drills at faculty, and that they do--they explained to me what they were advised to do. Eli requested me a gaggle of questions on it, and that i answered them the excellent I may want to without scaring him. schools truely ought to have panic rooms in all their school rooms--unhappy, however proper.

This entire component makes me scared to even permit my children out of my sight. It looks as if children aren't secure anywhere anymore. and they have to develop up so fast, seeing and studying about matters that they should not ought to at this age.

anyway, sorry this is a miserable post--however i'm certain maximum every person is feeling this heartbreak nowadays as properly. Will with any luck have a most high quality post tomorrow :)