Goal weight

Senin, 02 Mei 2016

Goal weight

I woke up to a very unexpected, but pleasant, surprise on the scale this morning for my Wednesday Weigh-In:
MY GOAL WEIGHT!!

i've in no way reached my aim weight in all my years of weight-reduction plan. I did see 133 a couple of years ago, however my purpose became 126 at the time, so I by no means sincerely reached aim. I later revised my purpose to 133, and i have been trying to get there ever considering.

it's form of ordinary though, that I do not really experience any distinctive than I did the day gone by. Technically, i will switch over to "preservation" mode, where i am getting to feature more PointsPlus to my day; but i am scared to. it's no longer that i'm afraid of gaining weight, because i'm now not. i've just in no way, ever been to this point in which i will prevent looking to shed pounds. it's so strange!

I don't know what i used to be waiting for from Weight Watchers when I logged my weight, however it wasn't very exciting ;)

I determined to take my measurements, simply to look how they compare to August 2009, when i used to be my heaviest. it's kind of amazing how many inches i've lost:
I assume the maximum shocking is my neck. I cannot believe I misplaced four.five inches in my neck! I by no means even concept of my neck as being fats, but looking back at the photographs, it truely was.

a few snippets from my weblog from 2006 approximately my goal weight:

"My intention weight is a hundred and fifty. i would like to get to one hundred thirty five, but i have never weighed much less than 152 in my person life, so i am being sensible."


"I cannot even describe the hatred I experience right now for myself. I hate that I screw the whole lot up. I hate being fat. I hate that I can not simply stick to WW for long enough to attain my goal weight. I hate that i really like food greater than some thing else."

And right here are a few from 2009:

"I wanted to binge nowadays SO BADLY. I made the error of weighing myself and were given surely discouraged on the now not-so-big wide variety. i used to be expecting to have lost a lot thus far, and i have not, and it made me need to binge because I felt like all this effort wasn't paying off. but, I stuck to it and try and hold my thoughts off of it, and that i chose no longer to binge. I want to see this through to the quit--to subsequently reach my aim weight."


"I can't agree with i have long past 29 days now with out bingeing. it is been a long time in view that that passed off--likely over 2 years. i'd a whole lot alternatively eat some thing I want, on every occasion I want, however a lot I need; but i am hoping that reaching my purpose weight will make it worth it. I don't know if it's going to, because i've by no means been at intention. The most effective purpose I preserve doing this is to reach my purpose."

it's so thrilling to look how my mindset has modified, even in view that 2009. I went from feeling one hundred% hopeless to truely believing that i'd reach my purpose--not IF, but when.

I would love to get a few wonderful intention weight photographs (Stephanie?? i will pay you with masses of wine!) however for now, here's a image from today vs. my before photograph. I selected that before photograph because it looks as if i am laughing at the "new me".  the new p.c is a little blurry, due to the fact Noah took it. ;)
(race photo used with permission from Brightroom Photography)