Grateful

Kamis, 24 Maret 2016

Grateful

to start with, I need to thank you all a lot to your type feedback on my closing access. I assume i used to be simply overreacting. I need to learn to not be so touchy!

the day prior to this, I spent a terrific part of the afternoon combining  youngsters' bikes collectively to make one purposeful motorcycle. there is a bit boy that lives a street over from us, and he comes over to play with my boys just about each day. His name is Seth, he's 5 years vintage, and SO cute. he's extremely talkative and asks 10,000 questions an afternoon--many humans might likely be annoyed--however i'm very affected person with him due to the fact from what i've seen, he doesn't have a top notch state of affairs at home. Jerry saw his dad yelling at him, and just screaming cuss phrases left and right, after which take hold of his motorcycle and throw it up against a tree. We have not visible any signs of physical abuse, but I hate that his dad screams at him like that. He has the maximum energetic spirit you can believe in a touch boy, and i might hate for his dad to break his spirit.

He hates to move home, and he constantly comes up with excuses to stay a bit longer at my residence. I should preserve my doors locked at all times, due to the fact he tends to just stroll right in my house and begin gambling ;)  I discover it cute, but I do not need him thinking that is ok.  besides, he has a bike it is possibly 10 years antique (he said it was once his brother's motorcycle)--very rusty and the chain always comes off. I in reality desired to shop for him a new motorcycle, but I failed to want to step on any feet at his house, so instead, I took Noah's old motorbike (about 2 years antique) that needs new tires and that i put Seth's tires on Noah's old bike. Seth turned into thrilled and so grateful! He rode all of it afternoon. i hope his mother and father are not mad that I did that, however I had to placed the chain returned on his antique motorcycle approximately 6 times the previous day morning, and it become getting ridiculous. i am happy that it labored out to give him the bike.

I awoke this morning from a dream that I were given on the scale and weighed 174 kilos. Yikes! That become a horrifying feeling. I still haven't weighed myself, however I do hold note of ways my clothes are feeling (getting a bit tighter this week!)  After this experience to Illinois, i'm going to go lower back to counting energy (boo!) until i can get under manage again. i have never been binging, however i've been ingesting too an excessive amount of. I suppose i'm likely at the high one hundred forty's. i'm able to weigh myself on August 19th (the 2-12 months anniversary of once I began this weight reduction madness).

I simply went to Goodwill, wherein i bought waaay too many garments. I simply turned into in desperate want of summer time garments--I best had ONE pair of shorts that were not workout gear. while all become stated and executed these days, I had spent $86 and i got:  3 summer season clothes (all with unique tags on them!), 3 skirts, 2 pairs of denims, 2 pairs of shorts, 5 pairs of shoes, a purse, a tote bag, 9 shirts, and a couple of toys for my youngsters.
only a few of my favorite gadgets:
All my new shoes... grand total of $12

Love these American Eagle shorts... the perfect length (knee length)

Cute tote bag

Sundress with built in bra :)

LOVE this dress!!

This looks much cuter on me than on the hanger ;)

Comfy skirt with shorts underneath

A pretty, feminine skirt


A cute American Eagle top

Love this shirt too
i'd have performed a style show for you, however my photographer (Jerry) is at work. so that you're caught with the hangers. i'm so relieved to have clothes that i'm now not going to sweat to dying in. I additionally observed that having small boobs could be very handy, because i will move braless with all 3 of the summer season dresses i bought.


Do you ever shop at thrift stores? that is the only region that I buy garments (and storage income, of direction). i used to be in a store multiple years in the past (I think Elder Beerman) and i regarded round and just concept approximately how wasteful (as a country) it seems to have all those modern day items when there are tons of used matters that we may want to have as an alternative. Ever in view that that moment, i've been buying my clothes from thrift stores (except for strolling shoes and more than one gadgets i haven't been in a position to buy used).
ultimate Christmas, Jerry and that i were purchasing at a thrift keep with the youngsters, and a female stated "Merry Christmas!" to Jerry and shook his hand. She had slipped a invoice into his hand, and he concept maybe she changed into giving him a dollar to buy a toy for the kids, but he appeared down and it turned into a $50 invoice! The woman left the shop together with her husband before we even were given a hazard to thank them, however how beneficiant become that?!  We had been having a tough time financially because I had simply broken my jaw and Jerry took a couple of weeks off work to care for me--so we had been SO thankful for the more money!  I would really like on the way to pay it ahead at some point