Candy!

Selasa, 26 April 2016

Candy!

Eli is 100% back to his everyday self today. I concerned about him all night long, but he seems completely great. i'm glad, glaringly!

This morning was clearly foggy outdoor.
near zero visibility in dense fog... seemed like my smooth four miler turned into going to be a a laugh one ;) I determined now not to head at the busier roads, so I wouldn't get smoked with the aid of a vehicle, and simply ran via the neighborhoods. It changed into truely eerie--there were not any cars out, and that i should barely see anything through the fog. every time I heard a noise, my coronary heart raced, due to the fact i used to be imagining puppies going for walks at me via the fog (it made for an exciting mind recreation, besides).

My legs and lungs felt superb for the duration of the entire run. I didn't observe my Garmin in any respect, just ran how I felt comfortable. I in reality idea approximately running farther than my education plan stated, it truly is how proper I felt! but I called it quits at four miles.
once I showered, I sat underneath my electric blanket for breakfast and email. My cats are as passionate about my blanket as i'm, and that they certainly type of fight over who receives to sit with me. however virtually, it's due to the fact they love me a lot, and has nothing to do with the blanket, right? ;)
Phoebe and Estelle--my legs were numb when I got up
Jerry and that i made plans to take the kids to look ruin It Ralph today, because they brought home appropriate file cards. there has been a 12:10 display on the mall, so we decided to take them to Taco Bell on the "meals courtroom" there (I placed that during costs, because the handiest choices are Taco Bell and a few chinese area). We got to the mall at approximately eleven:30, plenty of time to consume after which see the film; however we saw that the mall changed into closed until 12.

That was anxious. I knew i might be starving if we waited till after the movie to eat lunch. the following show turned into at 2:30, so we in the end determined to go to Applebee's for lunch, then kill a while at the mall, and then see the display.

I ordered the jalapeno-lime shrimp (a Weight Watchers item at the menu, for 8 PointsPlus). i used to be skeptical, however it ended up being in reality true! tons better than the parmesan hen I got ultimate time (additionally a WW object).
I do not like tomatoes, but I tasted one, and they ended up being my preferred part of the dish. It turned into flawlessly highly spiced, and a fulfilling element. i would clearly order this again. Jerry were given the lemon-parmesan shrimp, for 12 PointsPlus, and i tasted it--it turned into pretty proper, however I preferred mine lots higher.

once we completed lunch, we went returned to the mall to browse around for a while. We went into target due to the fact the kids wanted new sheets for their beds, and even as we were there, i found my favorite excursion candy!
I tried one probable about five years ago, at my friend Stacie's residence. i was enthusiastic about finding them in the shop, because they were SO correct. Stacie could not keep in mind in which she'd gotten them, so it have become a venture to locate them. and i by no means did, until  years later--at goal. goal is the simplest location i've ever seen them. If you want peppermint candy canes, and you want chocolate, you will like those.

they're basically only a candy cane sucker with a tootsie roll inside the middle. They most effective have 60 calories, and that they remaining some time, that's another reason why i really like them.

looking at all the sweet and junk food at target made Jerry and that i say to each different simultaneously, "don't you desire we were still fats once in a while?" BAHAHA, this is the simplest issue I pass over about being 253 pounds. shopping for plenty of junk and eating it with abandon, without stressful approximately gaining a few kilos. that they had candy cane OREOS--Jerry and that i have been both drooling over the ones, but knew that if we sold them, we might have no manipulate. I did buy a bag  bags of the sweet Cane Tootsie Pops, due to the fact the ones are not a binge food.

by the time we have been done at target, we nonetheless had 40 minutes till the movie started. The children said they did not even need to go see it anymore, so we simply came home. I experience like I disillusioned them again--considering that we neglected out at the race the day prior to this morning, and then the films today. but maybe we will try to pass next weekend.

Jerry and i spent some time within the evening going through tweets on Twitter about The taking walks lifeless. There are some honestly humorous photos on there! i like reading what humans's thoughts are about the show, and it had me cracking up. Jerry had an concept for one that he requested me to make in Photoshop... a prediction of who might be at the telephone that Rick replied on the end of the final episode...

Hahaha, if you don't watch The Walking Dead, then please ignore that ;)  


I need to provide a large congrats to my Ragnar teammate Lealah--she finished her first actual complete marathon these days!! And Rik, our Ragnar captain, truely went down to Oklahoma to run it along her, similar to he did with me in Detroit 3 weeks in the past (significantly, ought to we have a greater exceptional captain?). i am first-rate proud of Lealah! Their unofficial end time is five:27:forty. Congrats Lealah!