Awake

Kamis, 24 Maret 2016

Awake

i used to be so excited which will sleep in today, for the reason that youngsters' vacation Bible faculty is over now and we don't must be everywhere. At 7:15, the telephone rang. Of direction, the cellphone wasn't next to my bed in which it normally is, so I ran out to the residing room to reply it before the kids awakened. It was the damn cable organisation, with an automatic call!!! i used to be so angry. My children both wakened from it too.

anyway, i have spent the past couple of hours looking to clean out my Google Reader. I got to this point in the back of on weblog analyzing!  And speaking of which, some of you have requested me to put up a blog roll or some thing so you can see the blogs I revel in analyzing. I do not really need to post a blog roll, due to the fact I do not want to offend everybody who is not on it, but I assume what i will do is link to a weblog once every week or so and write a bit tidbit approximately it. So let's begin nowadays, lets?  i'm no longer going to characteristic those in any precise order, so i'll just select a random weblog from my Reader...

this primary blog within reason new, and i started out taking part in it proper away--probable due to the fact she rings a bell in my memory so much of ME   She doesn't have lots weight to lose, but she struggles with binge consuming and yo-yo weight-reduction plan. She is presently 19 days binge-unfastened, and that i locate that SO inspiring! with out in addition ado, may additionally I gift MichelleChristine at finding My manner.  Michelle, i am hoping you do not mind that I posted this!

So on a whim multiple days ago, my sister asked if we'd like to head visit her in Illinois subsequent weekend. It befell to workout with Jerry's task and we decided to head for it. My sister lives in Rockford, which is about an hour from Chicago. we are leaving Thursday and coming domestic Monday. it'll be a nice little ride, and that i constantly have a laugh journeying with my sister and my brother-in-regulation. i have never advised my youngsters yet, because we're going to surprise them.

My sister informed me that she'd watch the kids if Jerry and that i want to venture into Chicago for the day or maybe overnight. I virtually need to take gain of the opportunity! i've been to Chicago before, but I think i used to be handiest 20 at the time, so I don't remember a lot. Any ideas what we ought to do? I doubt we're going to stay in a single day ($$$) however we will possibly want to get a pleasant dinner and DO something amusing. i am open to guidelines!

tonight is my monthly Winers meeting. i am now not certain if I pointed out it earlier than on my blog...? Winers is a wine club that my friend Renee and that i began a touch over 2 years in the past. it is a set of girls that get collectively as soon as a month to flavor wine (and normally finger ingredients) and chit chat. It commenced with about eight people, and has grown to approximately 35 within the club, even though not anyone is going to every assembly. One individual hosts each month, and that character decides the subject matter (French wines, reasonably-priced wine vs. luxurious wine, dry vs. candy, and many others). They make all the selections as a long way as what wine to buy, food to prepare, and many others. So anyway, i've a meeting this night at Jessica's residence (she became one of the women I went away with ultimate weekend).
Our first Winers meeting... obviously BEFORE I lost the weight (top left)  ;)
A more recent Winers meeting. My shirt says, "Mommy's Sippy Cup" with a glass of wine on it.
I'm looking forward to it!  I had to miss last month's meeting, so I feel like it's been way too long.


Do you belong to any sort of club? If so, what? If not, what type of club would you LIKE to belong to?  Winers is proper up my alley. i've notion of becoming a member of a jogging club, but i am too scared to take that step. I used to belong to a mom's membership, however it became too dramatic for me (like being in high faculty, severely--cliquey).