Everyday Runners

Senin, 20 Juni 2016

Everyday Runners

I absolutely dropped the ball on Motivational Monday this week! I didn't get any submissions to post today, likely due to the fact I forgot to post a reminder the day past. I recognise this time of 12 months is notable busy for absolutely everyone anyway, so i'm going to skip ultra-modern MM post. but I did put up on facebook, so that you can read about anyone's accomplishments there (and proportion your very own)!

nowadays, I went to weigh in at Weight Watchers in Toledo (it is form of a ways, but they'd morning hours, and my regular WW center did now not). fortunately, my weight was nevertheless underneath goal, despite the fact that i haven't been tracking. i've simply loved letting move of the planning and monitoring, and i've stayed binge-unfastened. My weight has been staying quite regular--no longer gaining or dropping--and i am good with that :)

tonight i've some of my formative years buddies coming over for drinks, video games, and simply chatting approximately the coolest vintage days. i am seeking to get my house cleaned and geared up, so i am going to should maintain this short. but, in case you're involved, Matt from the Runner Academy podcast has started an extra podcast called normal Runners. The Runner Academy podcasts tend to recognition on elite runners, coaches, runners that do, say 365 marathons in a 12 months, and so forth. everyday Runners is a brand new podcast to awareness on people like maximum people... simply ordinary, "everyday" runners.

I met Matt a couple of times: first, the day before the Detroit Marathon ultimate yr, when Rik and i had lunch with him; and on the other hand whilst i found he changed into in my RRCA training magnificence. multiple weeks in the past, Matt interviewed me for the podcast, and the episode with my interview went live on the second one episode of regular Runners nowadays. i haven't listened to it, due to the fact i was kicking myself after the interview for sounding so flustered! perhaps (hopefully) it doesn't sound as awful as i'm imagining in my head ;)  Regardless, you're welcome to concentrate to it, and it may be discovered here.

i am honestly enthusiastic about the everyday Runners podcast! i love to pay attention to testimonies of how humans got into the sport, and pay attention how far they have got come due to the fact that they commenced running. it's a laugh to hear at the Runner Academy podcast approximately the elite runners, and runners who do matters i'd in no way believe doing, but I think most people can really relate to normal Runners.

i'm assuming maximum of you may not be sitting down to study my publish the next day nighttime (being New year's Eve and all--hope you have amusing plans!), so I need to wish you a safe and happy New yr!