Birthday weekend

Senin, 27 Juni 2016

Birthday weekend

First, a few random matters earlier than I forget:

1)  multiple human beings have cited that my weblog hasn't been up to date on Feedly currently. i haven't modified any settings in any respect on Blogger, so I don't have any idea what the deal is! i hope that it corrects itself, due to the fact I do not know whatever about RSS feeds or the way to go about fixing the hassle :/

replace: I *assume* it is fixed now. The submit where I indexed all of the humans signed up for the 5K became too lengthy for the feed, and it screwed some thing up. If i have a notable long put up like that again, i'll should truncate it (wherein you may must click through to my blog to examine it); but i have left all of the other posts at "complete feed". this is irritating, however I examine new matters whenever some thing is going incorrect! ;)

2) a person cited that they needed I had a manner to observe my weblog through email . there is an option to try this at the top right sidebar of my blog. it is a black and white icon that seems like an envelope. while you click on that, you may kind for your 1ec5f5ec77c51a968271b2ca9862907d address to join it.

3) A reader counseled that I placed Mark's e-mailing cope with at the sidebar of my blog, so that it's easily reachable, due to the fact she couldn't discover it whilst she become searching out it. I concept that was a fantastic concept, so if you're interested in sending Mark a card, the P.O. container deal with is in the left sidebar.

4) And talking of Mark, some human beings have asked if he desires/needs anything they may be able to send. I ask him every time i go go to what he wants me to carry, and he nearly continually says a milkshake. he's got quite a few music and DVDs, and he virtually does not need an awful lot proper now! however in case you'd want to ship something, a McDonald's present card might be very useful for his milkshakes or coffee ;) thanks so much for considering him!

i am hoping every person had a fantastic weekend! i'm ill to death of the crappy weather we have had in Michigan this iciness, and this weekend become absolutely no distinct. whilst i was a child, I usually used to hate my birthday because it became in late January, whilst it is freezing bloodless and snowy. I continually wished i was born in July, so I should have a pool birthday party ;)

I did not do whatever in any respect for my actual birthday the previous day, lamentably. Jerry had to paintings from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. My dad and mom said they had maintain the children in a single day, in order that Jerry and i ought to go out, so we planned to go out to a past due dinner. We did visit one bar/grille vicinity, however it was packed complete of the Saturday night crowd of drinkers, and at 32, i'm too old for that scene! ;) So we simply went domestic and had a quiet night, which was fine.

Jerry surprised me with a birthday cake...


It turned into from my favourite bakery, and it had a peanut butter cream filling (and chocolate buttercream frosting)! He knows me SO properly. at the start I thought the cake became chocolate, however when I saw that it became yellow cake, i used to be even happier--i like yellow cake greater than chocolate. We ate a piece ultimate night time before bed, and it became scrumptious. And isn't always it a lovely cake?!

today, we planned to celebrate my birthday with the kids. The climate changed into in reality crappy all morning and early afternoon, so it didn't seem like we might be capable of cross anywhere, but it cleared up sufficient for us to go out to dinner. We ended up going to Olive garden--I hadn't been there in YEARS, and i don't assume the children had ever been there.

My food wasn't excellent, but the youngsters and Jerry cherished theirs, and we had exceptional carrier, so it type of made up for my dish (I had the capellini pomodoro, which is mostly a favourite Italian dish of mine, however it changed into completely flavorless at OG). i finished up having every other piece of cake for dessert when we got domestic. :)

i am honestly excited that i've been able to have this large cake in my residence and i have never eaten it all. i am nonetheless binge-loose, way to the mind Over Binge mentality, and that i experience "safe" having what was cause foods within the house. it's so ordinary! but in an excellent way.

Jerry bought me a birthday gift, which I wasn't watching for (we usually don't purchase gifts for each different). It become an underneath Armour hoodie, and i clearly find it irresistible!


And i'd say yes, it's as shiny because it seems within the picture! haha

I want I had a few birthday shenanigans to write approximately, however the weekend was in reality actually boring, thanks to the ridiculous weather. it is speculated to be extremely bloodless tomorrow, too, and i am guessing that the children' school can be canceled over again. I ran out of methods to hold them occupied a long time in the past! we're underneath a "Wind kick back Watch" until Wednesday, because of this that the kids possibly might not have faculty until Thursday. i am SO equipped for spring!