2nd Annual Runs for Cookies Virtual 5K

Selasa, 21 Juni 2016

2nd Annual Runs for Cookies Virtual 5K

remaining year, for my thirty first birthday, I idea it would be a laugh to host a virtual 5K (three.1 miles for 31 years vintage). I by no means predicted the turn-out to be so large! It changed into in reality fantastic and galvanizing to peer so many human beings run or walk 5K on my birthday.

I wasn't planning to make in an annual factor, but a number of human beings requested if i would do it once more, and my birthday takes place to fall on a Saturday this year, so it labored out nicely. i am inviting all and sundry who wants to participate!

what's a "digital" race? it's a race which you do completely in your very own, after which report the outcomes whilst you're performed. you may do it out of doors or on a treadmill, run or walk, anything time of day you need! The 2d annual Runs for Cookies virtual 5K will take area on Saturday, January 25. in case you choose to take part, then you definately simply must run or stroll 3.1 miles that day, and record the results through Sunday nighttime.

The cause of signing up (at the lowest of this put up) is simply to reveal your commitment. in case you say you are going to do something, you're much more likely to simply observe via ;)  i will have a separate shape to fill out after the race, so you can report your finish time, and i will submit the outcomes on my blog.

Please do now not experience like you have to be rapid! The reason of this is not for competition, but to set a goal to be active that day, via walking or strolling three.1 miles. whether it takes you 2 hours or 15 mins, you are first rate for doing it!

when you're accomplished with the 5K, i'd love in an effort to take a image and publish it to my fb page, along side multiple sentences approximately your race. you could tell us where you did it, what the temperature become, who you did it with, the way you felt, something you would like. it is just fun to undergo and see all the exceptional human beings from round the sector who did a 5K on the equal day.

I spent all day wanting to shoot myself making a bib and t-blouse download. you can print the bib to wear while you whole the 5K (and take a picture!); and some people asked approximately getting a t-blouse made, so i have that photo as nicely. (ultimate year, Stephanie did the hard work for me, however this year, I tried my fine to recreate the logo element myself, and holy cow, i have a lot appreciate for people that use Photoshop!)

right here is what they appear to be (the most effective distinction is that the bib has a border round it; the t-blouse does not:
Bib

Shirt logo

Here is a link to download the bib.
Here is a link to download the shirt logo.

So, in case you're up for it (you know you could do it!), you may sign on below through filling out the form--just your call (whatever you'll like it to be publicly, because others might be capable of see this), whether you are strolling or strolling (or stroll/run), and if you have a time goal, you may declare that as properly. I continually locate that when I make a intention public, I generally tend to paintings more difficult for it, so if that motivates you, move for it :)

i will post a reminder because the day receives closer. wish to have masses of you jogging with me on my first day as a 32-year antique!