Week 24 Weigh-in

Jumat, 10 Juni 2016

Week 24 Weigh-in

I just posted the consequences from the Runs for Cookies digital 5K, so in case you want to test them out, you could see that submit here. Congrats to everyone who completed! And a big thanks for celebrating my birthday with me via completing a 5K :)


I had another good weigh-in today...


i used to be at 128 even once more--this makes three weeks in a row!

This week, my average every day calorie intake became 1,983. usually, I just have one excessive-calorie day, but this week i ended up with three days that were over 2,000 energy. I didn't plan it that way, but maybe the greater running i have been doing has expanded my urge for food a little. Regardless, I didn't gain, so i am satisfied with it! in particular considering it become my birthday week, and i had a scrumptious Mexican dinner--entire with two very strong margaritas--on Monday with Jerry. ;)

As for my lengthy-time period desires:

7,000+ steps six days every week: I actually hit 7,000+ steps all seven days this week! In reality, I truely hit over 10,000 steps every day except for ultimate Wednesday.

stay binge-free: achievement! these days marks Day 176. This became a challenging week for me. Like I stated, I went over 2,000 calories three days this week, and people days could have easily changed into binges. however I kept manipulate, and that i logged the whole thing I ate. I sincerely don't need to interrupt the streak i have going!

strive one new recipe each week: This week, I did a incredible easy crock pot recipe for French Onion Meatballs. I recognise that the "cream of" soups have a terrible rap, however I happen to like them. This recipe only had 4 substances--cream of mushroom, cream of onion, French onion soup blend, and frozen meatballs. The complete own family favored them, and Jerry said it might be the appropriate factor to convey to work after they do potlucks.


So, I'm happy to say that I hit all three of my goals this week:


My 10K education additionally went nicely. I finished all of my runs, and i didn't have any extra issues with the muscle spasm in my abdomen. I started out doing the 80/20 running on Saturday, so i have been getting in a variety of sluggish, easy miles, but i've truely loved it.


Overall, it's been a great week in maintenance!