Week 26 Weigh-in

Senin, 13 Juni 2016

Week 26 Weigh-in

I don't know what the heck is going on with my metabolism (not complaining!) but I had another big loss on the scale this week:


I weighed in at 123, losing 2 pounds this week. That makes a complete of 130 pounds lost, that is just so crazy to me! My common calorie intake was 1,737 in line with day. if you had advised me that my weight could EVER get this low, i would have said you have been being ridiculous.

after I set 133 as my purpose weight, I always imagined that losing lots more than that might make me look too skinny, because I simply couldn't photo it. Seeing how I appearance now, although, I don't suppose I look bad at this weight at all. would I nevertheless be happy at 133? Of course. I just have a large cushion to fall lower back on now, if I ought to indulge a bit an excessive amount of. This week, i am going to try to get in more energy, either by means of having a second excessive-calorie day, or simply eating a little more here and there.

Being on maintenance this time around feels totally one-of-a-kind than when i was on Weight Watchers. again then (2013), I alway felt like i used to be simply keeping on with the aid of the skin of my teeth no longer to advantage weight every week. I felt like i used to be constantly on edge, and one little slip could send me right over the facet. This time, i'm now not being rigid with "policies" or something like that, and i do not feel at all disadvantaged. I do not experience that consuming an excessive amount of sooner or later is going to ship me right into a tailspin. this is the most confident i've ever felt about dropping/maintaining weight.

As a long way as my walking is going, I felt plenty better this week by means of cutting lower back on the mileage. I ran 19.11 miles this week. (I failed to run two times the day gone by, I simply by accident cut up up the warm-up from the durations that I did, so it looks as if to split runs.) The pace for the periods I did the day before today includes numerous mins of overall rest between periods.



I did well with my long term dreams this week, too:

moving into 7,000+ steps in line with day for at the least 6 days: I did 6 out of 7 days.
Staying binge-free: nonetheless going strong! nowadays is Day a hundred ninety.
attempting at the least 1 new recipe: This week, I made Baked Spaghetti, which I wrote approximately the day gone by.

3 for three on my long term desires! here's to another first rate week :)