Lunch with the family

Sabtu, 18 Juni 2016

Lunch with the family

This cold i have is riding me loopy. The hearing in my left ear is really muffled, which bothers me more than the congestion and sore throat. It sincerely commenced to trouble me the day before today afternoon, at the way domestic from l.  a. Pita.

Lunch at l.  a. Pita became fun! Jerry, the children, and that i went, along side my dad and mom, my sister and her husband, and my older brother and his fiancĂ©. it would were best if my little brother became capable of make it, but we could not get a hold of him. i was a little apprehensive about eating out at the same time as on definitely Filling, because you in no way clearly recognise how matters are organized. So I ordered my favourite meal there--the fowl kabob, which comes with rice pilaf, hummus, salad, and garlic sauce (I subbed baba ghanoush for the hummus).


I counted the chook and salad as simply Filling (zero PP--even though they used a little oil, i can use 2 tsp. of oil an afternoon with out counting it). I ate half of the baba ghanoush, and skipped the rice and garlic sauce. I also had a small pita bread. I felt glad while i was achieved, and not exceptional full, like I typically feel after I depart there, so i am satisfied with how I did.

nearly as soon as i was achieved ingesting, though, I were given a pounding headache. My throat was really sore, too. The entire way domestic, i used to be feeling quite miserable, and could not wait to get into a few secure garments and lie down. I could truely use a decongestant, however I hate taking them, because they make me high-quality jittery. So I simply took ibuprofen for my sore throat, and that definitely helped me plenty remaining night time.

the day before today become the first day due to the fact beginning virtually Filling that I really had the munchies. I stored going returned and fourth from the fridge to the pantry, searching out some thing to snack on, even though I wasn't hungry. I saved it underneath manipulate though, and i am satisfied. the day prior to this's food log:


Breakfast: Peppermint Patty protein shake
Snack: cottage cheese with peaches (and string cheese, no longer pictured)
Lunch: la Pita bird kabob and salad; baba ghanoush (four PP), pita (three PP)
Snack: granola bar (3 PP) and an orange (no longer pictured)
Dinner: oatmeal with cinnamon raisin peanut butter (5 PP)
Snack: popcorn and beer (2 PP)


these days, I spent most of the day in my pajamas analyzing my book. I thought approximately skipping my run, however my cold isn't always in my chest at all, so I knew there was no real reason to bypass it. (As a general rule of thumb, i will nonetheless run if the cold is from the neck up, but if it movements to my chest, then i will rest).

I had a 3-mile pace run at the schedule. The roads are still absolutely blanketed in snow and ice, so there has been no manner I ought to run for pace outside. I just determined to do the treadmill. fairly, it failed to experience too hard today, even with my head cold. I controlled a sub-eight:00 tempo for the complete run.

Now, if only it felt that good outside ;)

Today's eats:


Breakfast: oatmeal with Justin's Maple Almond Butter (6 PP)
Lunch: grilled turkey and cheese sandwich and an orange
Snack: unmarried serving bag of Twizzlers Nibs (6 PP) and a latte
Dinner: mahi mahi, peas, and a baked potato
Snack: beer (2 PP) and popcorn

today is the final day of my first week on really Filling, so we're going to see what the scale says the following day. I used all of my weekly PointsPlus and all of my hobby PP. I didn't do any bites, licks, or tastes of factors and no longer be counted them. I followed the plan the pleasant that I could, so with any luck i get top results, because I truly just like the plan thus far!

thanks for the non-stop feedback, properly needs, and prayers for Mark! i am so excited to move check the PO box and bring him the cards. alas, i am going to have to wait till I kick this bloodless, although, because I wouldn't need him to get sick.