Motivational Monday #52

Kamis, 30 Juni 2016

Motivational Monday #52

i was getting so hopeful that this snow turned into sooner or later going to melt--however proper now, we're getting dumped on with a ton extra. This winter seems like it is by no means going to cease!

This ultimate week, i have attempted to perform a little more electricity education, but it hasn't been going well. My knees hurt when I do lunges (or comparable sports), and with the hassle i have had with my knees formerly, i'm afraid of messing some thing up. My shoulders were very sore nowadays from doing push-united statesyesterday, and it made my run surely ugly this morning. I suppose i'm going to head returned to doing my Wii match U sporting activities, due to the fact I definitely enjoy the ones--they are not so excessive that I sense like i might get injured, but I sense like i am getting a terrific workout.

these days, i bought a ton of greens, and i am going to make it a purpose to apply them all up this week. i'm constantly suffering to get in enough greens, due to the fact I simply don't like them very much. i am going to attempt to make it a point to consume a fruit and/or vegetable with every meal and snack. I like the concept of taking the point of interest off of now not consuming junk, and focusing as an alternative on eating some thing healthy.

anyway, what have you all carried out this week to make you feel proud? i'm pleased with myself for not taking domestic the leftover cake from Mark's birthday party! I enjoyed a chunk at the party, and then sent the relaxation of it to the nursing home for the workforce there. i really like cake, in order that changed into tough to do, but I knew if I delivered any domestic, it'd nag at me till it became long past.

i've a quick, however sweet, Motivational Monday post nowadays... congrats, ladies, in your accomplishments!

best friend ran her farthest run up to now--seven miles! She's schooling for the Raleigh Rock 'n' Roll 1/2-Marathon in April, a race reaping benefits the Jimmy V foundation for most cancers studies. She lost her dad 12 years in the past due to morbid obesity, and now her mom has breast most cancers. best friend is aware of her mom will beat the cancer, and he or she wants to make her dad proud whilst she runs that half of-marathon!



After discovering my weblog last summer time, Kaitlyn determined to start running. She ran the Runs for Cookies virtual 5K ultimate month, and finished in 46 mins. two weeks later, she ran the Ross heart clinic 5K, and completed in 39:48! She feels a great deal healthier due to the fact she commenced jogging, and may see a distinction in her body. the primary image is from August 2012, and the race image is from the Ross 5K.



After a awful snow/ice typhoon, Rachel's 4-mile race become rescheduled a week later than planned. She hadn't finished a race in about two years, but she finished the soggy, partially-flooded Truffle Shuffle regardless! The finishers had been rewarded with a delicious truffle on the end line. Rachel is likewise very excited that she got over a plateau on the dimensions this week!



Don't forget to check out the Motivational Monday Facebook post for some more stories!