Week 29 Weigh-in

Jumat, 17 Juni 2016

Week 29 Weigh-in

I ordered a new scale about a week in the past, and i used to be hoping it'd arrive before my weigh-in nowadays, however it's purported to get right here someday throughout the day these days. If I just like the scale, this will be the closing time you see my trusty vintage fitness O Meter ;)

modern day weigh-in:


i used to be at 122, so down a pound from closing week. I didn't have a big urge for food this week for some reason, so my calorie intake changed into decrease, which is probably why my weight went down. My common calorie consumption turned into 1,744. I wish I had noticed this before, however you could see a weekly view on My fitness buddy of your calorie intake, including the common. I always calculated it with the aid of hand!

it's interesting, because I reset my intention on My fitness friend to preserve my weight in preference to shed pounds, and that they expanded my calories to at least one,550. Are they severe?! As typical, I forget about their suggestions, and just listen to my body.

A reader encouraged a weight tracker app referred to as "satisfied Scale", and it is genuinely neat! I spent some time inputing ALL of my vintage weight information, so now they date again numerous years. however it is form of fun to see the trends over the years. here is the month of February for me:


The little blue dots are what my weight turned into on that day; the inexperienced area indicates in which my weight changed into 30 days prior; and the blue line just shows the common/balances it out so that you can see the trend through the years. you can view this by week, month, year, and "all time", that's pretty amusing to study. you can additionally set up milestones (as many as you wish) in case you're dropping weight, so that you can consciousness on one factor at a time, and now not get crushed. it is a pretty cool app in case you're into weight monitoring!

I did correct on my long-term dreams this week:


7,000+ steps, 6+ days in line with week: I were given them in each day except closing Wednesday.

Binge-unfastened: today is Day 211! it is getting an awful lot, an awful lot easier now. There are a few days that it does not even move my thoughts, which is announcing loads.

New Recipe this week: I made a pair of new things. the first changed into Crock Pot Spaghetti, which became now not excellent at all. There are a few matters that simply do not turn out well in a crock pot, and pasta is one of them. Jerry preferred it, but he likes his pasta to be tender; Eli and that i are all about al dente pasta.

the second recipe that I made become for 5-component Corn Casserole, and this changed into amazing! i like corn, so i used to be positive to love this; however i was the only one in the own family who liked it ;) I drizzled some honey on it, and it became perfect comfort meals. Now i have sufficient leftovers in the fridge to final all week, when you consider that my circle of relatives is crazy and did not like this.

This calorie count is for 1/6 of the recipe plus honey

ordinary, it was an excellent week! I desire i'd carried out higher at my race, but like I said, i am now not going to hit each purpose whenever I try. right here's to some other week of renovation :)