Week 27 Weigh-in

Selasa, 14 Juni 2016

Week 27 Weigh-in

Week 27 was another successful week on the scale :)


I weighed in at 122.5, that is down zero.5 from final week. I extended my energy a chunk this week, and my common every day calorie intake ended up being 1,837. I can also strive increasing a bit extra this week, to about 1,900 per day, and notice what takes place.

last week, some human beings asked for me to post a brand new photograph, considering that is an all timeweight for me. I had Jerry take some photos nowadays. here's a new contrast from my heaviest:

253 versus 133

those are length 1 denims! crazy, proper? I concept it might be thrilling to look a side-through-side contrast of me at aim weight (133) versus 10 kilos beneath purpose (122.five). no longer a huge difference, but the denims within the image from 10 pounds in the past at the moment are too huge to put on, so it's miles without a doubt major in my clothes. Like I said closing week, although, I continually imagined one hundred twenty-some thing would be "too skinny" for me, due to the fact I just couldn't believe being that small. but now that i am right here, I don't think I look bad at all!

133 versus 122.5

This week become a little uncommon as some distance as workout is going. I hurt my knee on Sunday, and i have never run given that (it is nevertheless a touch stiff, and that i need to make certain it is suitable earlier than I run again--perhaps tomorrow, however maximum possibly Friday). So, over the last week, i've handiest run 3 instances in preference to 5.
Saturday's heart rate was incorrect--my HR strap needed cleaning!

also on Sunday, my Fitbit's battery went lifeless someday in the course of my long run. i have not but replaced it, so I have no idea approximately whether i've gotten in my 7,000+ steps consistent with day intention. I maintain forgetting to buy a new battery! i'll try to get one tomorrow.

As a long way as my different long term goals, I did live binge-unfastened--these days is Day 196!! and that i made a new recipe this week. This one turned into 3-factor Orange fowl Sauce:


This recipe got the thumbs down from Eli and me, however Jerry and Noah each favored it. I did not make the hen with breading (alternatively, I just split the hen and positioned it in the crock pot with the ingredients for the sauce). Jerry preferred it sufficient that i would likely make it once more for his lunches for paintings.

I do not have time to write down much today. we're meeting a pal of mine and his circle of relatives for dinner this night. he is a fitness instructor for excessive school novices, and he requested me to go speak to his elegance about being lively and that you don't should be skinny to get worried with sports (I bet he has loads of overweight women in his classes that he hopes to encourage). i'll be spending the day at high college tomorrow, so it need to be exciting ;) i am fearful, although! i am old sufficient to be a parent to the ones children, haha. anyway, this night we're going to meet for dinner to discuss the plan for the following day.

thank you for the best comments on facebook and Instagram about my new contrast image! It feels appropriate to be again at this area in which I experience on top of things and glad. xo