Motivational Monday #134

Senin, 06 Juni 2016

Motivational Monday #134

satisfied Motivational Monday! i'm hoping all and sundry is off to a wonderful begin for 2016 :) I woke up with a stomach trojan horse the previous day morning, and felt miserable all day. I want I could say i used to be higher nowadays, but i used to be nevertheless feeling virtually vulnerable and my stomach felt gross. So, for the past couple of days, i have been resting and getting better with masses of Gilmore girls (how had I in no way found this display before? i really like it!) and running on a puzzle. I really hope i am lower back to everyday the following day!

anyway, i've more than one motivating tales to start off your Monday. revel in!


An e mail from Steph:
"due to Katie's blog and all of the Motivational Mondays, i was stimulated. Many tales added me to tears because I ought to never imagine doing some thing so tough. yet, so many humans have been showing up and about these high-quality races. One mile appeared not possible, but none the much less, i was inspired to try. I did a 5K and  10K's this 12 months; however the distance between a half of-marathon and a 10K regarded too scary, so I simply ran a few days a week and stopped schooling for races. On Thanksgiving, I ran another 10K Turkey Trot and determined to take the plunge and upload in more mileage. i'm nonetheless doubtful that i will run that long and a ways, but after the day gone by, i am gaining confidence. while my own family was enjoying Christmas festivities, I ran eight miles in a ton of snow. The climate became in the unmarried digits and that i had icicles on my eyelashes and hair. but I pushed on and am proud of the progress i've made."


An e mail from Andréa:
"On January 1st,  I completed my 0.33 5K in 38 minutes. A non-public pleasant by a ways! I made it over a mile and a half of earlier than I walked, which is a big accomplishment for me. i have also persisted to shed pounds and am now at 72 kilos lost!" (Andréa blogs at the female in the back of the masks)



Congrats to Steph and Andréa--great accomplishments, ladies!