Coffee Crisp!

Sabtu, 30 April 2016

Coffee Crisp!

nowadays was a tough day for me as some distance as temptation is going. No run at the time table this morning, so I had a quite lazy morning. My dad came over, and dropped off a number of the kids' stuff, and then he said that he had something for me. My dad is notorious for junk meals, so i thought he delivered me a a laugh-sized Butterfinger from his treat jar (my favourite element to seize after I go over there).

He became maintaining it behind his lower back, and the children had been trying to wager what it changed into. I should hear the wrapper, and said, "it is a Butterfinger." but i was incorrect--it turned into even higher than a Butterfinger. what's better than a Butterfinger?
coffee Crisps!! I truely love these sweet bars, but they're best to be had in Canada (as a ways as I realize). So on every occasion someone in my family is going to Canada for anything motive, they come lower back with a group of espresso Crisps. My dad used to deliver me again the ginormous-sized ones, but I suppose he changed into seeking to do something first-class with out sabotaging me. (although a small part of me needs he'd introduced the ginormous ones...haha!)

The youngsters were given Christmas cards in the mail from my brother's ex-wife, with present playing cards to target. They were SO excited. They talked all day the previous day how they had been going to spend them. So this afternoon, I took them to target to spend their gift playing cards. I additionally wanted to get the stuff for a care package for a soldier in Afghanistan, and that become actually virtually fun to shop for.

I requested my little brother (Nathan) for a few thoughts, due to the fact he spent three years in Iraq. He stated his favourite things to get were beef jerky, "actual" toilet paper, magazines, and home made cookies. I in no way could have thought toilet paper could make the list, however i bought the satisfactory quality lavatory paper they had ;)  The tough component became the cookies.

I don't bake, due to the fact i will devour an entire batch of cookies (or an entire pie, cake, sheet of muffins, etc). So it is simplest for me no longer to bake. but I truely wanted to encompass something selfmade within the care bundle, so I determined to make my very favorite oatmeal cookies. (yes, the ones I nearly ralphed after I determined to run them off last summer). I made a complete batch, that is three dozen cookies. And seeing that this unique soldier likes M&M's, I used those in place of chocolate chips.

I took a tiny taste of the dough, and it changed into soooo desirable. My right intentions went out the window, and i ate about five pinches of dough. I guesstimated it to be approximately 12 PointsPlus worth. when I realized it became getting out of manipulate, i finished what i was doing and went and brushed my enamel really properly, in order that i might have a minty mouth and cookies wouldn't flavor suitable--or at least that is what I instructed myself. however it worked, I didn't contact any more of the dough, and i failed to eat a unmarried cookie once they were baked. They had been VERY tempting, however!

I packaged up as many of them as I may want to in shape into the container i used to be preparing, and the children and Jerry each ate some. Now they're long past. I wasn't even hungry for dinner after that, so I simply counted the cookies as dinner and moved on. no longer the quality desire, however stuff like that takes place now and again. I treated it a great deal higher than if I had binged!

Chandler is cracking me up. He and Phoebe were preventing, so I positioned him on the 0.33 degree of the cat tree (he generally only goes on the second stage, because it would not have aspects and he can virtually in shape). He notion it become exceptional being up there on degree 3!
And to my surprise, he got comfortable...
He seems form of like a overfilled muffin--whilst the top gets so large that it spills over sides. He virtually slept like that for some time.

nicely, the following day is the massive day for me. Sub-26 or bust! The race is at 3:00 in the afternoon, this means that i'm going to be a fearful damage all day. however i hope i'm feeling my excellent the following day and ready to run hard enough to puke.