Tattoo

Kamis, 14 April 2016

Tattoo

Jerry's and my date ultimate night was absolutely uneventful--no tattoo, no "going out" or whatever amusing like that. Jerry went to the tattoo location the previous day and paid a deposit so the fellow should start drawing what Jerry desired. the guy saved sending Jerry text messages the day before today with snap shots of the drawing, after which Jerry might tell him greater details to get it "simply right". by the time the drawing became achieved, it became too overdue to get the tattoo, so he made an appointment to move in today at midday.

He desired a tree of lifestyles tattoo with a balloon and a kite "caught" in it with the lads' names and start dates. I teased him, asking, "nicely, what approximately your wife?!" and he said it's bad luck. I told him it might be terrible luck no longer to consist of his spouse ;)  So he determined to have a coronary heart with my initials (from my maiden call) on the trunk of the tree:
(I told you it changed into big). when I noticed the image of it after it was performed, I wasn't loopy approximately it. however once he got domestic and i saw it in character, I preferred it a lot better. he's been looking a tattoo with the men' names for years, and he is been talking about this unique one for more than one years now. So i am satisfied for him that he subsequently just did it!

whilst he become at the tattoo shop for 4 hours (!!) these days, I went with my parents and the lads to a quarry that become doing a circle of relatives day-type thing. that they had lunch for all of us, a chance, tours of the quarry, bulldozers and different device that the youngsters ought to play on, and that they blasted out a chunk of the quarry with explosives so anyone should watch. genuinely a boy-component ;)

As we drove there, it started sprinkling. It was truly bloodless outdoor, and the rain simply made it even less warm. We had simply arrived and had been searching round when they announced they were going to do the explosion earlier than planned, because of the rain. See all of the orange flags towards the a long way wall? it's wherein the explosion became to manifest.
Before the blast
About 2 seconds later
We waited in line for some time for lunch--I ate before I left, however I were given the youngsters their food. Then we were given in line for the bus tour, and whilst we had been status there, I changed my thoughts approximately happening the bus. i am type of claustrophobic and with the rain and slippery roads within the quarry, I simply turned into too frightened about it. however my youngsters wanted to go, in order that they went on the bus with my mother and father. (yes, i was too anxious, however I allowed my children to head... what am i able to say?)

I listened for our raffle price tag numbers to be called, but we didn't win something. Then I sat on a rock and attempted to get a image of myself with the quarry in the historical past. It did not flip out so good--you can't even genuinely see the quarry:
i used to be seeking to do it with out humans noticing that i was seeking to take a image of myself. through this time, i was absolutely frozen to the bone. The youngsters nevertheless wanted to live and play at the bulldozer, so we stayed for about a half hour longer, and then we head out. All I may want to think of was a hot bathe, comfy over-sized sweatshirt, and a blanket. It become first-rate to have a lazy afternoon.

nowadays marks  weeks on Weight Watchers and two weeks with out peanut butter. each have been hard to stick to, however i've executed it. the day past, i was excited to have a yummy dessert after my long run--but once I started out thinking about what I desired, I found out that it all worried peanut butter! i finished up getting some cookie dough ice cream, which become precise, however no longer as exact because the pb ;) I think subsequent week, i'll do a progress record for the half of-manner mark of my challenge.