Dill Triscuits

Jumat, 08 April 2016

Dill Triscuits

today marks day three of Weight Watchers, and so far, the entirety is going well. i am shocked at how little i will devour for the allocated range of points i am given! i am allowed to have 26 PointsPlus each day, but i have needed to use loads of my weekly factors just to get by means of, due to the fact i used to be definitely hungry. luckily, I additionally earn factors for workout, so I plan on the use of those, too.


a couple friends on facebook have been speakme approximately the Dill, Sea Salt, and Olive Oil Triscuits, so I determined to shop for some and provide them a strive. Oh WOW, are they ever exact! today I made tuna salad and ate it with the Triscuits for lunch. i love the dill + tuna combination.

i've additionally made a snack with the aid of mixing a touch little bit of Italian dressing seasoning blend into some cream cheese, then spreading it at the Dill Triscuits, and topping with a cucumber slice. it is a scrumptious snack!

[Someone recently mentioned that I do "product placement" on my blog, so I just want to be clear that this is not product placement. I bought the Triscuits, really like them, and wanted to share my find. That's all :)  If I am given samples of something to review on the blog, or am paid for a post, I always write that in the post. Otherwise, when I write about products like this, it's just because I like them.]

Jerry's birthday is on Friday--he's going to be 32. I went searching for his presents nowadays, but I glaringly can't write what I got him till after he opens them. Jerry is quite clean to buy for, luckily. Jerry is off on Thursday, but he's operating Friday, so I think we will celebrate his birthday on Thursday. The kids may have faculty throughout the day, so it will just be me and Jerry--i'm seeking to think about something fun we will do that does not involve meals!

perhaps we'll move for a bike journey within the Metropark like we did for my mom's birthday. Or maybe go to the batting cages (Jerry loves the batting cages). Or perhaps we'll even cross see a matinee, because we have been wanting to peer the new Bourne movie and just have not had a chance.

nicely, I ought to reduce this short because yesterday's post become waaay too lengthy by the time this post is going live, I might be using domestic from doing some thing that is way out of my consolation region. I spent all day trying to give you excuses not to go, however I knew I ought to just do it. Will absolutely write approximately it the following day! with a bit of luck all is going properly... ;)