Handmade with love

Jumat, 22 April 2016

Handmade with love

closing night time, the lads stayed the night time with my parents, so Jerry and that i spent the complete afternoon and night watching The taking walks useless--and i'm now caught up to the third season. This morning, I awoke trying to do some thing other than watch tv nowadays!

We ended up going to Sam's membership for a few things, and the men ate lunch on the cafe even as I shopped. (remind me never to go to Sam's membership on a Saturday again. Headache!) matters upload up SO rapid at Sam's club! I didn't purchase tons, but it ended up costing well over $one hundred. searching at it, you'll never suppose it would upload up to that a good deal:
Those grapes will be gone in no more than three days...
The only matters now not pictured are two coloring books that the youngsters picked out. I did buy a recipe book, which become luxurious--$17--however while i used to be flipping thru it, I idea i would truely make lots of the recipes. it's the brand new Hungry female To the Max! e book. i've a pair other books of hers, and i wasn't thrilled with them. I simply never appear to have the ingredients available for anything. however this new e-book looked higher, at least from what I should see at the store.
I chose one of the recipes to use for dinner tonight. Southwestern Meatloaf...
I needed to alternate a few matters--I used ninety three/7 floor turkey in place of the more lean; I did not cook the onions and peppers first (I simply chopped them truly small so they might prepare dinner within the oven); I used frozen corn; I brought half tsp. cumin; and i quadrupled the chili powder to one tsp., instead of 1/four tsp. I additionally divided it into 4 servings in preference to 5. It ended up being 6 PointsPlus in line with serving, which is not bad at all!

some of my readers have written me recently, asking if i'd like to do a assessment/giveaway of their crafts/home made objects on my blog. I try to maintain all of my reviews/giveaways related to weight loss and health one way or the other, however it gave me an idea.

I sincerely love hand-crafted gadgets, and it would be exquisite to "supply back" to my readers who have home-based totally corporations by using allowing them to promote their enterprise or Etsy save on a unmarried blog submit (for free, of path--remember it a "thank you" for reading my weblog!). essentially, they are able to write a little about their domestic-based totally companies for home made gadgets, and percentage a link. i'm able to then assemble them all into a single weblog post.

So, if you are a ordinary reader/subscriber to my blog, and you have a domestic-based enterprise which you would really like to proportion with my readers, sense unfastened to ship me an 1ec5f5ec77c51a968271b2ca9862907d. Please consist of anything you want approximately your hand-crafted gadgets and how human beings can reach you or locate your online store.

keep in mind, the cause of this isn't to bombard all and sundry with advertising, however to proportion what your enterprise is ready. for example, I understand i've readers who make and promote home made soap, paintings, and going for walks tutus. inform us a touch about your self and your craft, and encompass a hyperlink to wherein we are able to find you (and an example picture of what you're making, of course).

you can do this in text layout (without or with a photo) or an image ad that you create. in case you choose to apply a graphic, it must be 550 pixels huge or much less (images can be large, but they may be resized to suit). i'm not going to specify an genuine top, but i might assume roughly no greater than 400 pixels high need to be sufficient.

i have never exactly figured all the info out yet, but I idea i might as a minimum see if there is any hobby first. So in case you're interested, you can email me at SlimKatie (at) runsforcookies (dot) com.


talking of home made objects, this is the time of 12 months that I certainly get the itch to begin making matters! the day past, at the same time as watching The walking lifeless, I crocheted a new iPhone sleeve. i've a case for my telephone, but it nevertheless receives jostled around in my handbag, so i exploit a easy sleeve to keep it scratch-unfastened. My vintage one changed into looking absolutely dirty, so I were given out some bright purple cotton to make a new one.
I slide the phone in after which use the loop to wrap lengthwise around it to keep the telephone internal. it is not the prettiest sleeve, but it receives the activity accomplished, and i'm able to nonetheless get to my cellphone quick.

I also want to make the educational for the glint skirts that I promised to do a long term ago. I want a pair more shades, so i'm able to try to get that carried out sometime this month.

additionally this month, I plan to write a one-year update on my body elevate surgical procedure. I can not trust it is been a 12 months already!!