It's booked!

Jumat, 15 April 2016

It's booked!

I had the worst night's sleep ever ultimate night time. Jerry had to work, but only an eight-hour shift (he typically does 12-hour shifts), so he might be home a bit after 2:00 a.m. My mind was racing a mile a minute approximately the entire stolen picture aspect from the day prior to this, and i couldn't go to sleep till someday after 12:30. Then Jerry were given domestic at 2:15, and that i could not fall again asleep for some thing!

The final time I recall looking at the clock, it turned into 4:55. I needed to stand up at 7:00 to get the kids prepared for faculty. So I maybe had about 3-4 hours of sleep general. not sufficient! right now, i am sporting my so-very-comfy Vera Wang pajamas i bought the previous day. significantly the maximum at ease pj's i've ever worn! I attempted to get a picture, but it wasn't very easy, so this was the great I should do:

I did get an email back from the ad agency that I contacted approximately my picture. They apologized profusely and said that it'd be eliminated. I saved checking all day today, however it was still up there. I electronic mail again, and changed into told it can soak up to 24 hours for it to be gone from all of the spots that the advert appeared. I understand after I edit a photograph on my blog, it could take 24 hours for the enhancing to show up, so that turned into believable.

the person that became in reality in the wrong become the blogger who stole my image. The ad agency probable didn't ask wherein he got it, and he obviously didn't inform them that he did not have permission to apply it. however besides, I sense like I resolved that, so hopefully i'm able to relaxation higher this night ;)

If any of you occur to look my pix on an ad, or just published on a blog that I did not write a visitor publish for, i would be very grateful if you'd let me realize by means of sending me an e-mail with the link... because i can guarantee you, I did now not provide all people permission to apply my pics. (Posting a link to my weblog is constantly first-rate, but).


We got our team shirts! The back is a collage of
before and after photos of everyone on the team.
I spent the whole afternoon looking to discern out our tour plans for Florida in January for the Ragnar Relay. I wasn't sure if Jerry have to cross down with me, or cross down more than one days later, after the race. in view that i'll be flying into Miami, and running all the way down to Key West, I also had to figure out if I have to fly domestic from Key West or move returned as much as Miami.

I looked at all of the specific flight opportunities, and turned into greatly surprised to look that a round experience price tag became simply $50 inexpensive than a one-manner price ticket! That makes no sense in any respect. So I knew i'd ought to fly inside and outside of the same airport (Miami). And so could Jerry (the unique plan was for him to fly into Key West). yes, that is all very confusing.

So the whole point of this mess is that I booked our flights today!! Jerry and i can both be flying into Miami on Jan. 3rd. the subsequent morning is whilst the race starts, so i'll go along with my group for the race, and Jerry will make his way right down to Key West with the spouses of my teammates. we will meet up once more on the finish line in Key West, after which Jerry and that i are spending three glorious nights in a lovely motel at the beach!

Then we'll with any luck hitch a trip returned as much as Miami on Tuesday, and spend Tuesday night in Miami, before flying home on Wednesday. i am SO EXCITED. Jerry and i've in no way taken a "actual" excursion earlier than, and we have been together for thirteen years! My youngsters can be staying with my parents, and they are absolutely excited about that.

we are in reality going to be gone for Eli's birthday, and i was feeling honestly responsible--however Eli got remarkable excited when I told him he should spend his birthday at my parents' residence ;) and that i promised to buy him a further unique memento. He requested a fishing lure to capture squid. Hahaha! Eli is truely obsessed with fishing, and he loves lures.
through the way, do I take place to have any readers in Key West or Miami? Or is every body going for walks the Ragnar down there as properly? just curious :)


i'm going to be early this night. I can't find the money for to overlook any greater sleep--the following day i am going for walks 20 miles! After the following day's run, i will formally be tapering for my marathon :)