A run with Steph

Kamis, 28 April 2016

A run with Steph

This morning, I had plans to fulfill Stephanie at 7:00 on the Metropark for a run. This became a step-again week for me (mileage turned into reduce down a bit), so I had six miles on the schedule for my longer term. Stephanie stated she ran 5 final week, so six could be a great distance for her, too.

I got dressed as quietly as viable, so I wouldn't wake up the kids, and then I left. It become a cold morning, but not as terrible as i used to be waiting for it to be. I were given to the Metropark right at 7:00, and it become nevertheless pretty darkish outside. Steph changed into already there, so we started out jogging the 3-mile route as an out-and-back course.

It become so best to have the employer! The miles flew through, and before I knew it, we were again at the car.


I really ought to burn that jacket. It's SO unflattering, yet I continue to wear it.

I chatted a touch with Stephanie approximately maintenance--due to the fact she's a rock big name at it! She has been doing first rate at maintaining her intention weight, and she or he stated that she nonetheless counts PointsPlus each single day. i have a sense i'm going to must keep to be counted for a long term, if no longer indefinitely to maintain my aim. i am certainly true at yo-yo-ing among 135 and a hundred and fifty five; sadly, that is not the precise renovation plan ;)

I headed lower back domestic for a hectic morning. My children were invited to a birthday party nowadays, and we failed to get the invitation until Wednesday evening. Thursday changed into Thanksgiving, and i honestly wasn't going out on Black Friday to shop for a gift, in order of this morning, I nevertheless did not have a present for the birthday boy.

once I got home, I showered quick, ate breakfast (happily I nevertheless had a bowl of the steel cut oats within the refrigerator), got the children ready for the party, and then we left early so that we should go to the store to buy a gift. I had asked the birthday boy's mom what he changed into into, and she or he said Legos, so that was smooth sufficient. The children picked out a Lego set, and that i wrapped it in the vehicle.

at the same time as the men had been on the birthday party, I went to Meijer to browse round and kill some time, as well as pick up some groceries. by the point I picked up the children from the birthday celebration, i was ravenous. As soon as I were given home, I heated up a can of soup to headscarf down for lunch.

I in the end discovered something to stitch the day prior to this--a lovely cover for my Weight Watchers three-Month journal. I used my "before" jeans for the outside of it, and i made it using the identical techniques that I used for the tea wallets I made. It become sort of tough running with such a lot of layers of cloth, along with denim, however I managed, and i suppose it became out lovely!
I should have put a strap to snap it shut, but
didn't think of that until I was done.
Outside
I placed a pocket on each internal aspect (this is my weigh-in publication inside the left pocket). The WW three-Month journal is a e book to hold tune of your PointsPlus for 3 months, in place of using the only-week paper journals. i've so many of these items, all filled out! My first massive intention when I began losing weight was to get via an entire ebook without bingeing. This contemporary one is sort of completed, too--and binge-unfastened :)


Tonight, I am trying to come up with an idea to do with these:
those are the again wallet of a bunch of denims that I used for my quilt when i was losing weight. I stored them, understanding I may want to discover a few manner to re-motive them, however i have never stumble upon any thoughts that clearly stand out to me to date. we will see :)

The pleasant component approximately getting cunning within the evenings is that it completely takes my thoughts off of meals. I spent the entire evening operating on that magazine cover, and did not need to forestall till it was executed--so I didn't even pause to think of food among dinner and my bedtime wine and chocolate!