Pumpkin Spice Doughnut

Minggu, 17 April 2016

Pumpkin Spice Doughnut

these days is Jerry's "exchange over" weekend--when he switches from hours of darkness to days at work (this occurs every four weeks). So he changed into off work all day yesterday and nowadays, so we desired to spend a while with the kids.

ultimate night, we took the lads out to dinner at Applebee's (their desire). Jerry and that i had been trying hard to decide in which to consume, because we wanted to choose an area that we should healthy into our PointsPlus. We were looking at menus online, and i was getting annoyed. eventually, I just stated, "let's just ask the youngsters where they need to head, and i will make a great choice. maybe i can cross over my factors, but I do not care. i'm not going to keep away from my favourite restaurants for all time."

The youngsters ended up deciding on Applebee's, which sincerely made counting points sincerely easy. Applebee's has a few items that are "Weight Watchers" gadgets, and the factors values are even listed at the menu. i ended up getting the Creamy Parmesan chicken (a chicken breast with a bit cheese on top, served with spinach and rice pilaf). It wasn't horrific! I absolutely like home made cooking better, however for a eating place meal that in shape into my points, it became respectable.

in a while, we took the boys to get their Halloween costumes. Halloween is the most effective time of yr that I suppose it'd be more fun to have a touch girl. My boys desired to be all of the gross/scary matters, however we settled on a ninja and a few sort of ghoul.

We went through the force via at McDonald's at the manner home for a vanilla ice cream cone. I never, ever go to McD's, however i was sincerely yearning for dessert, and a cone from McD's is only 5 PP. It was so proper, and easy to match into my day by day PP, that I think i will try this extra regularly :)

This is a tea saucer-sized plate
This morning, Jerry went to get doughnuts to convey home for breakfast. We very hardly ever do something like that, but it's not very frequently that he has a weekend morning off wherein we get to just be lazy and spend time together as a circle of relatives. I had already determined what to get--a seasonal Pumpkin Spice cake doughnut. I seemed up the PointsPlus on line, and it stated 7 PP for a glazed cake doughnut. no longer too horrific, thinking about I had a few more pastime points to burn up these days.

The 7 PP supposed a -ounce doughnut. I had no clue what they weighed, but i thought that it become approximately  ounces, because it was about 1/2 the dimensions of the yeast doughnuts. whilst Jerry brought it home, I put it on my kitchen scale to check: four.5 oz..

after I plugged inside the numbers, that supposed that my tiny little doughnut was 15 PP!!

absolutely now not really worth it. it truly is equivalent to a few of the McD's ice cream cones. So I didn't take a single chew. I let the kids and Jerry every strive it, after which we threw it away. i used to be actually upset, but there has been no way i was going to spend 15 PP on that tiny little doughnut.

i ended up having two waffles with sugar-unfastened syrup for four PP, and it was very pleasing.

This afternoon we had a birthday party to attend. Jerry's co-worker Daniel turned into turning 23, and his lady friend planned a wonder birthday party for him. She went all-out, and did a terrific activity with his party. It changed into at a bowling alley, and she or he put quite a few idea into the info.

I ate lunch before I went, and determined that I would not have cake or anything else on the birthday party. It changed into tough--she had little candies on sticks inside the form of moustaches:
Eli had already eaten a bite of his 'stache, but you get the idea
There had been cookies and little desserts, pizza, soda, and birthday cake and ice cream. I failed to devour any of it, but I had already deliberate on getting any other McDonald's cone at the way home, so it wasn't too tough ;)

i ended at Sam's membership at the way home to shop for more grapes. I devour extra grapes now than I did peanut butter a few weeks ago--i'm addicted! I without a doubt need to start retaining tune of the pounds of grapes I go through. at the same time as we were there, i noticed some pumpkin spice Bagel Thins. the ones sounded certainly right to me, so i purchased a few. i am hoping i really like them, because I had to shop for them in bulk at Sam's! i am going to try one for breakfast the next day. seeking to think of what to unfold them with. simply cream cheese? Or maybe pumpkin butter...

these days marks the give up of four full weeks on Weight Watchers. I experience as strong and determined as I did again in 2009-2010 when I went a whole yr without a binge. It feels awesome to be lower back on top of things!