Words with Friends and Wed. Weigh In

Sabtu, 30 April 2016

Words with Friends and Wed. Weigh In

the day past i was in surprise at how warm it become, and this morning, i was in shock by way of the bloodless. It became 61 levels the day prior to this morning, and 30 ranges this morning.

I decided to move ahead and take a rest day today. I felt like I wanted it. So I guess i'll simply do my schedule as written this week--five miles at race pace tomorrow, 10 miles clean on Friday, and rest Saturday, and race on Sunday. I just hope i am rested enough for the race. The race is in the afternoon, and that i in no way run in the afternoon! It have to be thrilling.

these days became my Wednesday Weigh-In. i used to be satisfied after I noticed the size:
134--so i'm down one pound this week. i am now just one pound far from my purpose weight!! those last few pounds have come off very slowly. In November, I handiest misplaced three.five kilos. but the closing 4-5 kilos have made a international of distinction in my garments. I tried on all of my clothes the day past--each single item in my closet--and bumped off the stuff that I don't like or doesn't fit.

I have been preserving onto multiple shirts that i was hoping to wear at goal, however they are nevertheless too small, so i am getting rid of these. I hesitate to cast off the denims which are too massive, because I preserve thinking, "What if I gain the usual 15 pounds over the summer season yet again?" however I think that keeping them will nearly deliver me permission to benefit, so i'm ditching them.

Like I hold pronouncing, i've a protection plan this time round, so i will maintain my weight in my upkeep range (preferably at the low stop, however my panic weight is 137). i am additionally going to paintings tough to plot for the summer time, and the emotional eating that usually ends in weight benefit. besides, one extra pound--with a bit of luck next week will be the week!


So multiple days ago, i discovered phrases with buddies on my iPhone. I recognize, i'm approximately  years overdue to this birthday party, but I think it is top notch! i've constantly hated Scrabble--not handiest am I horrible at it, however it's so boring to sit down and wait for all time to your opponent to give you a phrase.

words with pals is an app it truly is essentially Scrabble you can play together with your buddies. The component i like is that you just play your word whenever you have got a second, after which come lower back to it later after your opponent has performed a word. So theoretically, the video games ought to pass on for days, anybody simply playing a word once they have a second.

i am not even a bit bit joking after I say that i'm terrible at the game. i have most effective played with Jerry and John thus far, and i am too embarrassed to even play with every person else ;)  I don't mind dropping, but it's now not fun for other human beings to play with someone that is as horrific as i'm at that sport!
The app even reminds me constantly
that all of my opponents have beat me
I also played Scramble with friends, which is largely Boggle. i really like this sport extra, however i'm even worse at it than i'm phrases with buddies! After the first spherical, i was quite assured--then Jerry simply demolished my score. For that game, and the following two video games.

it's type of ironic, because English and writing had been constantly my first-class topics in school. My grammar and spelling are both quite decent, and i really like to write. you will assume i might be good at those games! Oh properly, at the least it's amusing :)


this night i am assembly up with my buddy Stacie at Tim Horton's. i haven't visible her since we ran a 10K collectively in April. on every occasion we see each different, we are saying, "allow's get together subsequent week--we can't wait any other yr again!" and then necessarily, we do not get together for months. i'm excited to trap up with her!

i've been going totally stir-crazy for 3 days now. Our minivan nevertheless isn't always running, so Jerry has had to take the Jeep to work--all day lengthy. i have never left the residence in 3 days, apart from to go for a run. There are things we need from the shop, so I suppose i can make a past due run to Kroger once I see Stacie.