Yummy food!

Selasa, 19 April 2016

Yummy food!

I woke up feeling approximately ninety% of my everyday self once more! The injections I got at urgent Care the day prior to this helped a ton. i am very confident that I can be absolutely returned to ordinary by means of Sunday, thank goodness.

I had the maximum delicious breakfast this morning. lately, my dad gave me a ginormous bag of onions that he bought at a farmer's marketplace. I decided to prepare dinner about half of of them down into caramelized onions. I do it very actually--just spray a big deep skillet with cooking spray, and cargo it as much as the pinnacle with sliced onions, and sprinkle with salt. I cook it over medium heat for a long term, till they may be deep brown.

i have been making pita pizzas recently, and topping them with the onions. For breakfast these days, I used them in an omelet. I simply used one egg, one egg white, about 1/4 cup of the caramelized onions, and one ounce of fats unfastened feta cheese.
This was so precise that I decided to caramelize the relaxation of the onions to have this all week lengthy!

I met Jessica for espresso (tea for me) within the past due morning. She's going for walks the equal race i am this Sunday, but she's doing it as a part of a relay group. She'll be strolling the second one leg, so I can also see her on the direction. We honestly know pretty some people who are racing there this weekend.

even as we have been chatting, one of the employees introduced us two cookies "at the residence". simply what I want!!
I didn't need to be rude, so I took the cookie, however I did not eat it. I wrapped it in a napkin and took it home with me, to provide to my children. That turned into difficult. it's obvious that cookies are my weak spot!! in particular cookies with sugary frosting. however i'm trying to shop all my extra PointsPlus for this weekend, when i'll actually need them!

I controlled to preserve that cookie on my counter all day with out ingesting it. i'm a rock superstar.

I made a totally antique Weight Watchers recipe for a raspberry pie (or, I think it changed into originally strawberry pie, however I used raspberries). I had sold a large bag of frozen raspberries from Sam's club for protein shakes, however I do not like the usage of them in shakes because of their seeds. So i was looking for some thing else to apply them in, and decided to try out this recipe. My mother used to make it all of the time, with strawberries.
1 PP raspberry pie
I have no idea where it originated, but you use:

1 (4 serving) box of sugar-free vanilla pudding mix (must be Cook & Serve, not Instant)
1 (4 serving) box of sugar-free raspberry Jello mix
2 cups water
About 2 cups of raspberries (mine were frozen, so I just ran them under water for a minute); I didn't measure these, because they are zero PointsPlus.

Whisk the water and pudding mix together, and convey to a complete boil. cast off from warmth. add the Jello blend, stirring till easy. Pour right into a pie plate. Sprinkle the raspberries throughout, permitting them to sink into the Jello aggregate. Refrigerate for more than one hours before cutting.

The complete pie simplest has 4 PointsPlus! I had 1/eight of the pie, crowned with 1/4 cup of Cool Whip free, and it changed into a total of just 1 PP. It become tremendously surely yummy. commonly, i'm no longer keen on synthetic sweeteners, however I made an exception for this (I wanted something dessert-y, but low in PP). i am certain you can use the non-sugar unfastened versions to keep away from the artificial sweeteners, but it'd add calories.

i've been running on my diet for the weekend. i am fearful approximately this! If i have a plan, i'm quite properly about sticking to it. If I try to wing it, I typically emerge as caving and consuming everything in sight. The hardest a part of the weekend for me is probably going to be los angeles Pita the following day night. however i've already calculated the PointsPlus for what i'm going to consume, so i can do my fine to no longer pass overboard.

My weblog posts might be sporadic this weekend, since Rik could be in town. most probable, i will simply be posting later than ordinary. i'm fantastic excited to fulfill Rik, and i'm actually starting to get excited about the race. I simply hope that the whole lot goes well--no troubles with my knee, especially. If my knee holds out for this one remaining uber-long term, I might be very satisfied!
This might be about as interesting as watching grass develop, but in case you'd like to tune my development even as I run on Sunday, you can do so right here:http://fm.dmptouch.com/tracking/runner-profile.php?bib=1809.