Curls

Rabu, 13 April 2016

Curls

i'm so satisfied I didn't hen out on posting that journal entry the day before today. I cherished analyzing all of your kind remarks, and i thank you for sharing your personal tales about your struggles with binge ingesting. If not anything else, we've got found out that we are not alone!

This morning, I did Pete's ABC circuits once more. I honestly wanted to simply have a lazy morning, but I knew I had to get it completed. I made plans to fulfill up with Renee and Jessica for coffee/tea mid-morning. i've simply been suffering with what to consume for breakfast lately, which is very peculiar for me--commonly breakfast is no brainer, due to the fact i've thousands of thoughts in my head. however on account that beginning Weight Watchers, i've had to re-assume my food choices. a standard bowl of my oatmeal and toppings might be over 10 points!

alas, my almond butter is 6 factors in step with serving, which bums me out. it really is honestly one of the reasons I end doing Weight Watchers more than one years ago; I neglected my nut butter. i have a field of Justin's chocolate hazelnut spread that i've been wanting to devour, however have not been willing to spend five factors on. I still have not caved in to the peanut butter, however. handiest four weeks and three days to go ;)

For any of you who can be doing Weight Watchers, what are some of your preferred breakfast ingredients? i am open to tips (however I despise yogurt, any and all of it). I normally eat eggs for lunch. I never have a problem arising with some thing for dinner, either. it's the proper time of 12 months for Pumpkin Cranberry Apple Baked Oatmeal for breakfast, but it is 10 factors!

once I showered this morning, i used to be about throw my hair in my typical pass-to braid, however I failed to want to satisfy up with Renee and Jessica continually searching like a slob. So I figured i might make an effort to do my hair (which involves blowing it dry and then straightening it, a totally lengthy system due to the fact my hair is long and thick). I haven't any idea what made me think of it, however I concept it might be humorous to put on my hair curly.

i have naturally curly hair, however I by no means, EVER wear it like that. I both throw it in a braid, a messy bun, a ponytail, or, when i'm going out and must appearance first rate, I straighten it. I felt like any such nerd even as I messed with my hair this morning--placing gel in it (do human beings even use gel anymore?), "scrunching" it, after which flipping my head upside all the way down to blow it dry. i'm certain there are higher approaches to fashion curly hair nowadays, however I have no clue! The final time I wore my hair curly was possibly in high faculty.

Jerry became getting out of the bathe while he saw it, and he type of flipped out a bit: "What the heck? How did you make your hair that curly?" I informed him my hair has usually been this curly, do not you recollect? He did not. Hahaha. however he loved it, and i used to be amazed, due to the fact I told him i was most effective doing it that manner to be funny. It turned into genuinely simpler to do than straightening my hair, that's for sure... however I assume it looks higher directly.
So I went to satisfy with Jessica and Renee--I idea they would chortle when they saw me, but they stated they liked it too! Oh nicely, I bet i have options now ;)

the next day is my longer term, and it's a step-again week (mileage is reduce)--I "simplest" have to run 12 miles! And i'm going to have some agency for a part of it. The neighborhood newspaper is writing a story about my Ragnar crewmakeup, and that they need to come back get photographs of me strolling.

I despatched them the photographs that Stephanie took, because let's be sincere, i've make-up on and my hair accomplished in the ones ones ;)  but the reporter didn't want to apply them (no longer certain why), so a photographer is going to return take pix the next day. And i will now not have my hair carried out, or make-up  on or be dressed to impress... I should sincerely run 12 miles, so i'll be sensible. it's make-upposed to rain, too--but after running 20 miles inside the rain remaining Friday, 12 must be a piece of cake.ake.