Yard issues (and Wed. weigh in)

Rabu, 20 April 2016

Yard issues (and Wed. weigh in)

i was a touch dissatisfied once I were given on the size this morning and saw that my weight changed into precisely similar to ultimate week. I had stated that i was only hoping to maintain or have a *little* gain nowadays, due to the weekend; however I observed my PointsPlus plan the whole week, so I notion maybe i might lose a bit.

i'm no longer horribly upset, but, as it changed into a totally tough weekend and i managed not to gain whatever!
All stats are pretty a lot the identical. My frame fats changed into 24.2% remaining week, so it went down with the aid of simply zero.2%. with any luck i'll see a trade in my weight subsequent week! i am so near be again inside the one hundred thirty's, and simply four kilos away from being returned in my aim range.


whilst i was getting the lads geared up for faculty this morning, I requested them what they desired for breakfast, and Eli said with out hesitation, "Can i've green eggs and ham? however can i have it with out the ham?" I thought this became hilarious, due to the fact he has by no means asked for green eggs and ham earlier than--it simply came out of nowhere.

So I scrambled an egg with a couple of drops of inexperienced meals coloring, and it appeared gross, however Eli changed into very happy with it:
I made an vintage favored for my breakfast this morning--oatmeal with PB2 and cocoa powder. it is been a long term since I had that! I absolutely haven't been eating oatmeal very frequently currently. I simply have not been within the mood for it.

when I went outdoor this morning, i was livid when I saw our yard:



this is the yard at the facet of our residence that Jerry and that i just sold in August. some jackass drove via it and across the alley, thru some other yard, and out on any other street. They completely tore up the backyard. It took place throughout the night time, so I haven't any clue who did it. i am so pissed about it.


this night starts offevolved the arena series, and the Tigers simply made it this 12 months--i'm completely now not a sports man or woman, however I told Jerry i'd watch the sport with him this night. he is very excited about it, of route ;) despite the fact that I dislike absolutely hate sports activities, i love the sensation of camaraderie whilst something big like this takes place. there was lots of speak about it in Detroit on Saturday and Sunday.

besides, it really is about as an awful lot as i can ever communicate approximately sports!