Wednesday Weigh-In is back

Minggu, 17 April 2016

Wednesday Weigh-In is back

I discovered how to transfer my weight tracking day on Weight Watchers to Wednesday, that's what I plan to do any further. i've usually had Wednesday as a weigh-in day (most effective due to the fact that become the day of the week I started losing weight).

I don't know when or why i ended doing formal weigh ins, however I suppose it was after I broke my jaw. I most effective did it sporadically after that, however i might like to begin doing it each week once more. I continually report my weight, my body fat percentage, and my waist size. I just weighed in on Sunday, so I wasn't looking ahead to plenty, but here is going:
142.5 pounds (-1 since Sunday); 24.7% body fat; waist=27"


Jerry is working the day shift now, and he had nowadays off work, so after the lads went to high school, it became just the two folks. I had a 6-mile run at the schedule, so I got it accomplished as soon because the kids left for college. I did the exact identical route as Monday's run, and i had the same goal--to have even splits (maintain a consistent pace).

Monday's run became so fantastic, and left me sense like I wanted more, so i used to be hoping to imitate that. And happily, I felt outstanding nowadays as well! I did not even look at my Garmin, I simply listened to my podcast and attempted to zone out.

once I got back to the house, i finished to stretch, and felt extremely good. I think it is a mixture of tapering (going for walks fewer miles) and the autumn climate. it is ideal! I just simply desire that i have a run like this at some point of the marathon. I checked out my splits, and they were not almost as constant as Monday, however they weren't horribly a long way off, both:
once I showered, Jerry and that i went to a brand new thrift shop that opened recently. i purchased a few things, and maybe i'll take photographs after i've washed them, however not anything that became a notable incredible find. We needed to prevent at Kroger for eggs on the manner home, and that caused browsing around. I talked about to Jerry that they now have my former-favored ice cream in a unmarried serving size cup. I say "former" favorite as it became what I ate whilst i used to be overweight... Chocolate Peanut Butter Haagen Dazs.
See how tiny? it is not even a half of-cup--it's 3.6 fluid ounces. when i was obese, I used to devour a whole pint of this ice cream at the least some nights a week. I checked out the nutrients stats to see what number of PointsPlus the little field could be:
sure, that reads 310 calories and 21 grams of fats (9 of which can be saturated) in that TINY LITTLE no longer-even-a-half-cup of ice cream!!

This calculated out to 8 PP. not well worth it. A cup that small is only a tease for me. ;)

I did locate some thing that someone noted on my weblog currently (Mary, I suppose...?). these breads:
Caramel Apple and Pumpkin Spice Swirl breads with the aid of Pepperidge Farm. those are seasonal, and that i simply had to attempt them. I usually keep bread like this in my freezer, and take out one slice at a time to toast for a snack or breakfast.

The Caramel Apple flavor is three PP, and the Pumpkin Spice is two PP--per slice. That appeared like loads in the beginning, however they're pretty thick slices, and probable the same amount of bread as a Bagel skinny, which i was spending 3 PP on. when I were given home, I had a slice of the Caramel Apple one, and it became in reality precise! i'm going to strive the Pumpkin Spice one the next day for breakfast.

i like seasonal reveals like this, however I hate that it is seasonal when I discover i really like it! ;) have you ever observed any correct seasonal gadgets recently? Please percentage!