24 Hours

Jumat, 25 Maret 2016

24 Hours

this is how lengthy it took me to consume a whole box of cereal.

way to Krista at My journey to a healthy Berg, i was introduced to Cascadian Farms Cinnamon Raisin Granola. She stated it tasted precisely like an oatmeal raisin cookie... so evidently, I HAD to buy it. She wasn't joking about it tasting like a cookie!! difference is, Krista used a measuring cup for her element. My measuring cups have been dirty I selected to pour the granola instantly into the bowl. twice. For breakfast. Then  extra times. For lunch. If I did not have a circle of relatives to feed, i might have completed it off for dinner, however I waited till the subsequent morning (yesterday) to eat the relaxation. I got 5 bowls out of it--and the field said eight servings.

I intentionally did not even have a look at the components whilst i purchased it, due to the fact while something sounds too proper to be actual (oatmeal cookies for breakfast?!) then it possibly is. Of route I checked the elements once I ate it, even though. And i used to be right. the second ingredient is... SUGAR. huge surprise, proper?


See? i am taken aback that cereal that tastes like oatmeal raisin cookies has 16 grams of sugar consistent with serving. It wasn't that right, even though, so don't buy it. IT turned into really worth every CALORIE!!!  sincerely. don't purchase it. strive IT!!!

I took advantage of the sugar excessive by way of cleaning the fuck out of my residence. My buddy Renee is going to be coming over each day to attend to my cats when we are away. while we had  cats, we ought to simply go away a ton of food and water out for them... however with 4, the muddle container desires to be wiped clean at least once a day. Ugh. So I failed to want her to see my disgusting house that i've been too busy to easy nicely, so I mopped and dusted and vacuumed. it will be first-rate to return home to a clean house, so i am glad I were given it achieved.

I went for a 30-minute bike journey and a large worm flew proper into my arm. I heard a crunch whilst it hit, after which regarded down. just underneath my shoulder, there was a huge plop of poop? dirt? guts? some thing or other on my arm. I left it there just so that I ought to take a picture once I got home and show it to you. I recognize, i am so thoughtful!
Gross, right? Bug poop or guts.
well, I would love to put in writing greater, however i've to complete packing for our ride. i am strolling out of time! We leave while my husband gets domestic from paintings. i'll try to blog at the same time as i am at my sister's house, however i'm now not promising whatever