Warm blueberries

Rabu, 16 Maret 2016

Warm blueberries

once I checked my email this morning, there has been a Sparkpeople recipe for blueberry cakes. As soon as I read that, I were given a huge yearning for warm blueberries. I KNEW I needed to have a few form of blueberry-muffin-like breakfast. but in view that desserts are small and sincerely no longer very filling, I decided to make oat bran and top it with heat blueberries. I delivered walnuts as an afterthought, and that breakfast definitely hit the spot. Yum! The handiest thing that could have made it better could be a shitload of brown sugar... but I settled for the natural sweetness of blueberries :)

even as my youngsters were in their protection town class, I decided to go to a local motorbike shop to probable start looking for a motorbike to buy. i have been considering it ever for the reason that I commenced reading Lori's weblog at locating Radiance. She is the cycling queen! i used to be extremely good worried taking walks into the store, and after I were given in there, i used to be so intimidated and freaked out that I simply turned around and left, with any luck before anybody saw me.

that is going to sound weird, but i will try to give an explanation for: I sense like I do not deserve to be in "athletic" shops (strolling, biking), because "i'm fats". And despite the fact that my frame isn't always fats anymore, my thoughts nonetheless is, and that i feel like all and sundry in the shop would have a look at me and suppose, "what is that fat lady doing in right here? She can't be a runner (or biker, or anything athlete)." Now, I know this sounds ridiculous, but my thoughts is a bit fucked up from the weight reduction nonetheless. I even feel like this after I run races. I feel like a phony, seeking to in shape in with "actual" runners. I experience the equal way while i am purchasing for clothes within the junior's section or maybe the misses phase. I experience like I have to be purchasing within the plus size section, and i feel like all of us is looking at me thinking i am delusional to be looking at small garments like that. Now, i'm now not implying in any respect that fats human beings shouldn't be allowed to save in walking or cycling shops! i'm just looking to give an explanation for how I experience when I pass in those shops.

besides, sufficient of the critical communicate. when I were given domestic, I started operating on some weight loss assessment photos for a destiny weblog publish. July 7th will mark the day 12 months in the past that I "officially" reached one hundred kilos lost. I could have sworn it turned into June 30th, but I simply double-checked and apparently it was July 7th. both manner, it's far a special day, due to the fact i can have maintained a hundred+ kilos misplaced for a 12 months. the chances of doing that were very a lot against me, but I controlled. with any luck i'm able to give you an insightful publish for the anniversary!

Went for a short three-mile run nowadays. It became hot--nearly eighty levels and very sunny, however it's also exceptional windy, so it didn't feel too awful. I also had poor splits for the primary time in some time...

Later, we went to the boys' t-ball game. I took a picture of my husband, and I realized that when I zoomed in, I could see my reflection in his sunglasses...
(I guess that shows just how exciting t-ball games are! lol)


Do you feel intimidated shopping at athletic stores? I hope to get past this someday. Sooner, rather than later, because I really want to buy a bike!