Pink shorts

Minggu, 27 Maret 2016

Pink shorts

the next day is Jerry's softball event, and he despatched me on a challenge nowadays--to find pink shorts. For him. he's going to be on a co-ed group tomorrow, and their crew colors are pink and black. Their crew name is "Chicks & Sticks" which I assume is funny, but their first desire was rejected: Racks & Sacks.  Hahaha, i like that one.  I went to a few garage income this morning and found the appropriate shorts, however they had been too large :(  They had been Victoria's mystery purple shorts with "LOVE pink" at the butt. glaringly they had been ladies's shorts, however they had been likely the most important length VS consists of--perhaps 2X or 3X? not anything on the thrift save both, so I had to accept Wal-Mart (and i've mentioned earlier than that I hate to shop for *new* new garments). i purchased a couple there, so hopefully they healthy him ;)  It changed into type of interesting to peer the appears I got after I held up crimson shorts (within the ladies phase) and requested my kids, "Do you think these will fit Daddy?"

i have been seeking to prepare a purple and black outfit for me to wear as properly, however i'm having issues arising with some thing. I can't put on shorts until they are knee period (because of my unfastened thigh pores and skin). i used to be questioning maybe i will simply put on jean shorts and a red pinnacle and pink knee excessive socks. I do not know, i will come up with something i'm positive.

My complete time table feels so "off" this week due to the kids going to holiday Bible school again. This time they're going from 6-eight pm, and commonly we consume dinner when Jerry receives domestic at 6:30 pm. So i have not absolutely been cooking this week. alternatively, we have something easy like cereal or PB&J for dinner and that i take them to the church. I can't wait to get lower back to regular next week.  i'll try to get returned to writing frequently too, together with my food logs.

facebook just reminded me that my anniversary with Jerry is on August 16th. Does each person don't forget the massive "Northeast Blackout of 2003"?  properly, that become my wedding ceremony weekend. i was making wedding favors on Thursday afternoon while the strength went out. We waited for it to be restored, wondering it turned into only a little glitch, however we found out it wasn't just neighborhood. My rehearsal become on Thursday night, and we had planned on having a pleasing rehearsal dinner at a local eating place. alternatively, we were sweating to dying in the church for the practice session (no air conditioning!) and then we went to my mother and father' residence and cooked hamburgers and hot dogs at the charcoal grill. when the strength became still out on Friday, I cried. a lot of weddings were canceled that weekend, and i was certain that my wedding ceremony became going to suck--no song, no meals, no air conditioning in August?! happily, the strength changed into restored on Friday night, and my wedding went off with out a hitch on Saturday :)


August 16, 2003
It rained on my wedding day... but held off just long enough to take pics at my parents house!
So anyway, our 8th anniversary is on Tuesday. We have no big plans.


If you are married, how long have you been married? Do you celebrate anniversaries? Jerry and I never really have done anything to celebrate, but I think we may do something big on our 10-year.