Rockford, Day 2

Senin, 28 Maret 2016

Rockford, Day 2

I slept like a rock closing night time. It become so first-rate! typically, when i'm not at home, i've a virtually difficult time snoozing, but I honestly did not have that problem ultimate night time.

I did not have a scheduled run OR a Wii active exercising nowadays. I genuinely introduced my Wii and the Wii active stuff with me to Jeanie's, in order that i will maintain up with my 30-Day venture. day after today i'm alleged to do a run and a Wii workout. due to the fact that i am going to Chicago inside the morning, i will possibly do it in the nighttime whilst i am getting again.

My sister has the first-rate White Chocolate outstanding peanut butter, so I made a few cream of wheat for breakfast and topped it with the peanut butter. It became so precise! i like that peanut butter, but it is difficult to maintain it in the residence at home--I consume it all in at some point. Jeanie additionally had the stuff to make mimosas for breakfast. How a laugh!

I spent some time chatting with Shawn, my brother-in-law, this morning; then I went with Jeanie to take her canine on a play date. yes, a play date. For a canine. Her basset hound Remy has a "pal" from the canine park, a pit bull named Peanut.

My sister stored asking if there has been something we'd love to do for amusement (she's very lively and is constantly planning all sorts of things), but I virtually simply wanted to loosen up even as we're here. i am flawlessly content material to take a seat outdoor and feature a few drinks and chat.

We went to a overdue lunch/early dinner at old Chicago. I ordered water to drink, however at the same time as we have been waiting for our meals, I noticed a image of a mojito at the table--and i surely wanted one. I hadn't had one in a long term! So I determined to get it, and it turned into awesome!
My sister said she thinks mojitos are gross, and taste like "lettuce in a tumbler", however the meddled mint is my favorite part!

i am nearly ashamed to post this, because I didn't devour thoroughly the day prior to this... however Jeanie ordered all of us a cookie dessert after lunch. I understand I did not need any more energy, but it became too impossible to resist to skip up. And vacation calories don't matter, proper?!
that's a perfectly-baked chocolate chip cookie topped with ice cream and whipped cream. I ordered the sort of earlier than at a special eating place, but the cookie become terrible. the one I had nowadays turned into first-rate. i was very complete after lunch, and none people become hungry for dinner.

day after today i am going to be greater careful approximately my calories, however. i can consume an excellent breakfast, but then we are taking the educate to Chicago, and having lunch in Chicago. i'm going to reserve what I need, but i'll simply be cautious not to stuff myself. mainly if i'm going to should run when i am getting returned to my sister's house!


In other news, my lengthy-time exceptional buddy Sarah (who lives in Arizona) is having her infant tomorrow! keep in mind how i was the matron of honor in her wedding in October remaining 12 months? She got pregnant just multiple months later, and the next day she is having a c-segment  (the baby is truely huge). i am wonderful excited for her! I desire I ought to go out there to fulfill her child boy, but i'm able to probable move sometime next 12 months.