Girls weekend

Rabu, 23 Maret 2016

Girls weekend

I simply were given domestic from an amazing time with remarkable pals. I set my alarm for 5:00 the day prior to this morning, due to the fact Renee became going to pick me up at 6 to go up north. i was SO worn-out. I could not sleep at all, because i was thinking about the experience. but I got up, showered, packed some remaining minute matters. i was planning on writing a weblog before I left, but I didn't have time.

Renee had picked up Jessica and Rachael already, so when they were given me, we headed north. We went to Renee's in-regulation's house on Lake Huron. The view changed into excellent. they've their personal personal sandy seashore.
We ate lunch (and wine!) outside on the balcony:
And then we went for a walk on the beach, looking for cool rocks.  Renee went for a swim, but I just wasn't wanting to get wet yet.


Jessica, Rachael, Renee, and me

After that, we headed over to the wine festival. We paid $10 for a glass and two tickets for tastings. I bought 5 more tickets for $2 a piece, so that I could taste more wine. 

Rachael, me, Jessica, and Renee

Cheers!


Cute t-shirts for sale

After the competition, I had a pretty appropriate wine buzz happening. We walked round to some little shops for some time, and then went to dinner. by this time, we have been all searching like we had been going to fall asleep any minute, and it become simplest 5 pm. We ate dinner, then got ice cream. We headed lower back to the house, which turned into simply multiple miles away.

We made a campfire at the beach, and then sat round speaking and laughing. We started out to take images, and we desired to get some that regarded very true--so we started snapping pics even as making every different snort. Rachael said something that made us all giggle so difficult we nearly peed. We spit out our wine and had tears rolling down our cheeks from laughing so tough--it changed into high-quality!

I love this picture of Renee!
After that, we started using the timer feature on Jessica's camera. We set the timer and then ran to pose in silly ways. Keep in mind we'd all had a LOT of wine by this point, so it made a lot of sense to us! ;)


Love this one! Renee looks awesome. I'm wearing a life vest.

Super cute pic!

Getting a little goofier

We had to do this in 2 takes... my arms are a little sore today ;)

There was a fire in there... I swear!

Here, we laid on the sand to pose... and I saw a SPIDER. I flipped out, naturally.

After this, Renee jokingly suggested skinny dipping. I stated I might be talked into it. Rachael and Jessica said no, but Renee and that i ended up stripping to our birthday suits and strolling into the lake. after we dressed again, Jessica and Rachael determined to do it also, so the four people went thin-dipping underneath the purple moon. It was so fun!!
And this photo is all you get. The digital camera changed into put AWAY for the skinny dipping element   as though on a timer, whilst we were inside the water, a person began placing off fireworks throughout the lake. It become the satisfactory timing ever! We watched the fireworks, then were given out and dressed. We went into the house and performed some Euchre. I suppose Euchre is only a Michigan component... it is a fun 4-man or woman card sport.
We were faking the intensity for the picture ;)
masses extra laughs, and then we hit the hay. i was asleep almost immediately. woke up this morning feeling hungover like I had a brilliant time the night earlier than. We packed up and drove home. It become the sort of amusing Saturday!!


Have you ever gone skinny dipping?