Rockford, Day 1

Senin, 28 Maret 2016

Rockford, Day 1

nicely, i'm penning this from Rockford, IL, at my sister's residence.

This morning, I woke up early to finish packing for our trip and to get in a Wii lively workout earlier than we left. I completed exercising #eight of the 30-Day assignment nowadays. I needed to do the "kick ups" or "butt kicks" again--those kill my calves! however i have noticed that i am getting higher at the sports I hate--and they may be feeling a touch less difficult, which is a good sign.
once I finished the workout, Jerry and that i finished on the point of cross. i was worried approximately leaving the cats... usually, humans can just placed out a gaggle of food and water for their cat after they leave, but we cannot try this. due to the fact we've 4 cats, we have to have someone come deal with them the same which you might a dog. The clutter field must be wiped clean out every unmarried day. And it's gross--no person likes doing that for their very own pet, let alone someone else's!

We ultimately got out the door at around 9:45, and we went and collected the children, who had spent the night at my parents' house. Then we headed out at about 10:00. We stopped at Tim Horton's, since we did not have breakfast at domestic. I got a blueberry bagel with cream cheese at the same time as Jerry and the youngsters were given doughnuts.

The drive is ready six hours, and it absolutely handed pretty quick. We stopped at approximately midday for lunch--the kids desired Steak 'N Shake. I looked at their menu and noticed that they did not have a unmarried vegetarian item, and determined to simply wait within the car whilst Jerry and the kids ate. i was hungry and irritated, and when we left, i stopped up getting a snowfall from Dairy Queen--simply no longer a smart preference for lunch, but options at the Ohio Turnpike are completely confined, and i ate that out of frustration.

We were given to Jeanie's residence at around 3:30 (we received an hour going there, because we're in one of a kind time zones). Jeanie ordered Chicago-fashion pizza for dinner, and it changed into awesome!! I had a chunk with green pepper and feta cheese, my favorite. I really ate a whole lot of junk these days, but I don't feel responsible about it in the slightest. I do want to be careful that I don't advantage a ton of weight while i am here although!

when we had dinner, we went to Rockford Speedway. we all picked cars that we preferred and was hoping would win. Eli kept changing his thoughts in the course of the race, usually ensuring his favorite car became the only that became in first region. but it changed into lovable to look at him, because he were given SO excited.
Jeanie taught him what the unique flags supposed, and he cherished waving his flag for the ultimate lap.

The children did not want to live very long, so we left after approximately a hour or so. i am now not sure what the plan is for tomorrow but. i am brilliant excited for Monday, due to the fact Jerry and that i are going to Chicago to satisfy up with Mary from my Ragnar crew!

If I manifest to submit at bizarre times this week, it's simply due to the fact i'm at my sister's--however i will submit when i can. Have a terrific weekend!