Sensitive

Selasa, 22 Maret 2016

Sensitive

i was thinking these days about a facet impact of my weight loss that i haven't mentioned earlier than. i'm not sure if it's a advantageous element or a bad factor, however it has simply made me learn matters the tough way. as soon as I got right down to a "regular" weight, i discovered that i was much more touchy to such things as medications and alcohol.

Jello shots at a Christmas party (Dec 2008)
An empty glass ;)
whilst i used to be fats, I should drink beer like water and it took plenty for me to experience a buzz from it. A bottle of wine? No hassle. Now i'm a lightweight drinker. I experience a buzz from a small glass of wine or one beer. I don't forget this a wonderful factor, because it approach I eat less calories

 while i used to be fat and needed to take a medicinal drug (whatever it can have been for), I never even stricken to take note of side outcomes of the meds because I in no way got them. Nausea, headaches, dizziness, and so on.--all those aspect consequences listed on quite tons every prescription label--by no means took place to me. however now, seeing that i've lost the burden, I seem to get all of the aspect consequences of medications. it's like my frame may be very sensitive to whatever I put in it now. these antibiotics i'm taking have me completely knocked on my ass. i'm SO torpid and tired. I additionally become simply dizzy and so nauseous I idea i was going to throw up these days. It needs to be from the antibiotics or the tetanus shot.

what's truly horrifying is that i am 99% high quality that medicine is to blame for my fainting and breaking my jaw in November. i used to be sick for the week prior to the twist of fate, and taking Sudafed and Mucinex DM. i was nauseous and dizzy and ended up fainting and breaking my jaw. inside the hospital, the medical doctors ran each test possible to find out the cause of my fainting, and in no way determined something.
Completely numb mouth, and high on Vicodin and Xanax for my arch bar removal
Then, a few months later, I got sick again. And i used to be concerned approximately taking the Sudafed, wondering that can have been the offender, so I just took the Mucinex DM that time. And after approximately 2 days, i used to be having excessive dizzy spells and i felt precisely like I did earlier than I fainted. rather, it changed into the Mucinex that turned into inflicting the hassle!  but my entire factor is, whilst i was fats I took Mucinex DM all the time (I got bronchitis from my youngsters severa times, and Mucinex became great for clearing my lungs). I by no means had a trouble with Mucinex till I misplaced weight. i have observed this with each remedy--it appears a lot stronger now that i am thinner.

My FAVORITE form of sugar!
And subsequently, at the side of alcohol and medicinal drugs, i'm amazing touchy to sugar now. In a genuinely terrible manner. that is the thing that in reality scares me the most. once I binge on sugar, I experience nice for approximately an hour. and then I feel absolutely sick. it's almost like i will experience sugar rushing through my veins. My heart races for hours, i get horrible anxiety and have panic assaults, and that i can not sleep. while i used to be fat, there has been no restriction to the quantity of sugar I should eat and not experience a component. Now, i can consume a small amount and sense ok, but when I binge on sugary food, i am getting all the troubles.  you realize that feeling when you drink an excessive amount of alcohol, and you sense like the room is spinning and also you just need to cast off the alcohol from your blood so you can feel "everyday" again? that's what a sugar high is like for me now. I wish that I should just pump the sugar from my body and experience "everyday" again.

you will suppose that this will motive me to prevent consuming sugar. however it's so tough to take into account the feeling after the reality (like after consuming too much, and also you say you may never drink again, and then a few weeks later, you DO...).

anyway, this is just something i have been considering whilst feeling absolutely nauseous, achy, irritable, and irritating from this silly antibiotic.  optimistically the aspect outcomes depart soon.

What is your favorite form of sugar? Mine is obviously cookies with frosting!  ;)