Most liked on Facebook?? Really?

Sabtu, 26 Maret 2016

Most liked on Facebook?? Really?

once more, I awakened to test my email and located dozens masses of comments, Sparkfriend adds, and so forth. I saw that Sparkpeople sent out an email approximately "The great of July" and seemingly, the submit they did about me on fb turned into the "maximum liked on fb". it's completely overwhelming to read all of the e-emails and comments, and i continually feel responsible when I don't solution every question that humans question me. however i will tell that plenty of people don't truly read my Sparkpage earlier than e-electronic mailing me, because they inquire from me a whole lot of questions that I solution in my FAQ page. Is it wrong of me not to reply them at once?  FYI, if you ever email me a question and you do not get an answer, chances are, I study it and forgot to write returned. sense unfastened to strive once more! And Poison, I recognise I owe you a recipe for baked ziti, so i will try to put up it this week!

I nevertheless have this sort of tough time believing that humans are fascinated sufficient to read my weblog. My aim has never been to get as many fans as i can or gain reputation (which is why I do not have a Twitter or fb page for my blog). I simply absolutely enjoy writing, and i love to read blogs.

however in any case! the previous day became my first day back to counting calories, which, all of us realize, SUCKS. however I did it. i am top notch decided to reach my goal weight. i am putting my blinders on and may not take them off until i am getting there.

Noah's pizza :(
Of direction, temptation became gift the first day of calorie counting. I went to Jerry's softball game final night with the youngsters, and Jerry's plant had ordered Pizza Hut for all the players and households. They ordered 18 huge pizzas for two softball teams. pretty a lot every person took pizza domestic with them too. My children had some, and it looked so properly!


My food log
Breakfast: Cinnamon Raisin Granola with milk; coffee (275)
Lunch:  Sweet Potato Wheels; grapes; toast with almond butter (346)
Dinner: salmon with A1; potato with ketchup; grapes (381)
Snacks: Neopolitan ice cream; banana with almond butter (482)
TOTAL:  1484 calories
Exercise:  Ran 3 miles in 29:23.


How do you eat Neopolitan ice cream? Do you scoop all three flavors or are you choosy? i really like all 3 mixed collectively, however whilst i was a kid, i would pick the vanilla first, then chocolate, and the strawberry was commonly thrown out   And now, of direction, MY children do the same thing!