Long run turned short

Selasa, 22 Maret 2016

Long run turned short

I had plans of running 7 miles this morning even as the children had been at church with my dad and mom. My dad and mom decided to go to the later provider (11:00) in place of the 8:30 provider. So once I ultimately were given to run, it turned into ninety stages outdoor, and SO HUMID it felt like i used to be strolling in a sauna. I went to the country Park and determined i would try and tough it out. approximately 2 miles in, I decided that i was going to call it quits after three miles. currently, i have been looking to cognizance on going for walks for satisfaction, and jogging in ninety degree warmth became no longer satisfying!

after I got home, I did an extra mile at the dreadmill in 8:48, for a complete of 4 miles in 38:46.

My hand continues to be killing me from yesterday's incident. i am feeling form of bummed that I needed to spend (unplanned) cash on some thing so silly, too-- co-pay at the medical doctor ($20), co-pay for antibiotic ($10), tube of ointment ($5). It always looks as if as soon as we make the choice to keep money and cease spending, some thing comes up and we blow our finances.

so that you can burn up some certainly ripe bananas multiple days ago, I made those bars from OhSheGlows. they're SO excellent. i have made them 3 instances before, and all three times, I binged on them the primary day. So making them this time became type of a test for me--my aim turned into to now not binge on them. And i haven't! i've eaten two of them--one for breakfast each yesterday and today. I brought craisins, raisins, dried cherries, walnuts, and a nut-unfastened trail mix (made with pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chocolate chips, dried apple bits, and a few other stuff). I used an 8x8 pan, and reduce it into 8 bars. you may probably reduce them in half to get 16 if you're consuming them for a snack, but I wanted some thing heartier that I may want to have for breakfast.

i'm no longer feeling properly today--just certainly run down and worn-out. i'm wondering if that tetanus shot has some thing to do with it? anyway, i used to be hoping to simply front room in a few sweats at the couch tonight, but Eli went to my mother's house and Noah stated, "Mama, I need to do something unique with you."  So how should I say no?!  He wanted to head on a "long" motorbike journey, something that we can not do with Eli (Eli is prepared to be finished at about 2.5 miles). I changed out of my sweats and we went for a four mile journey. It became surely quite first-class, and i am glad we did that. We got to move a little faster than we do with Eli, too--it took us 40 minutes.

Now i am honestly exhausted and i just need to loosen up and watch tv!