Guest post by my husband

Sabtu, 26 Maret 2016

Guest post by my husband

i'm quite certain that i'm going to lose 1/2 my followers after this submit. One component I learned quickly approximately Jerry is which you ought to never take him seriously!  My apologies...

nicely... here with the aid of popular demand, it is me- Mr. narrow Katie.You all recognize how brilliant my spouse is (as evidenced with the aid of people at the net telling her that every day). it's simple. you know the way an average day in her existence is going. Do you realize mine? How approximately my struggles? i have them too. right here is my regular day:

I rise up at four:00 AM. You study correctly--AM. i get geared up for work. give the wife a kiss good-bye, despite the fact that she's still in bed. usually she says she loves me (groggily) and my response is continually, 'i love you extra'. (Corny, I understand). I make a cup of espresso and try my first-class to live unsleeping. this is in which it receives outstanding difficult for me. I sit at the couch for the next hour playing video games or looking tv, seeking to wake up a little more, but genuinely simply staring off into space. i like to get up early so i will ensure i am getting all my crap collectively before work so i am no longer dashing on the closing minute to gather it all up earlier than I depart.

So certainly, 5:20 rolls around (the time I have to depart) and i realize, "Shit, my lunch isn't always packed." never fails. The rest of the day is quite boring. i get off paintings at 6:00 PM and hurry to get domestic. Katie continually has dinner prepared (and portioned out right into a single serving, so I can't be heavy handed) and that i can't wait to devour. I know dinner is going to be excellent, due to the fact the children' bowls are half-empty, which means they sincerely ate some of it. eat, take a bath, grasp a lager, after which I seize up with The lovable spouse. that's the day. ordinary.

similar to Katie, human beings question me questions after they find out approximately her weight reduction (and mine as properly, although I really play second-mess around to Katie). right here are some FAQ's, plus the questions you asked...

1. Do you have a lisp?
Yeth, i have a lithp. How did you know? Jerry insisted on placing this query in here, however I said it became silly... none of my readers recognise that he clearly DOES, in reality, have a lisp. Our pals want to tease him approximately it, and that i guess he considers it part of his character.

2. Is it difficult being 'Mr. narrow Katie'?
it could be--she's very intimidating. don't be fooled through her kindness in blogging. She beats me after I do not easy out the clutter field earlier than paintings or provide her foot massages before bed. just kidding. No, silly, it's now not tough. on no account. i have a sexy spouse, what else ought to I ask for? existence is good.

3. Do you ever marvel if she's going to depart you after losing the burden?
every husband's nightmare. No, I don't worry. I suppose the secret is, we were glad before and i by no means gave her a reason to go away. So, what is modified? we are simply happier I assume.

4. Is the sex better?
yes. we've were given a couple movies on-line if you need to check them out. here's the hyperlink

5. How did you lose the burden?
really? i'm lazy. honestly lazy. She does all the cooking and i do all the ingesting. I eat what she places in front of me. I assume that is typical of a husband, isn't it? it's a warfare every day though. after I go to work, people continually bring in all forms of meals like donuts and cake. Pies and cookies. speedy meals. So, ordinary I visit work pronouncing i am not going to devour all styles of crap. I normally don't, but once in a while I forget to % my self-control within the morning (in conjunction with my lunch) and my day is screwed. I do not in reality exercising. I did not do the forty eight-Hour Miracle food plan (however there is a bottle of it in our pantry... ask Katie approximately that!). No gastric bypass. just Katie. She's how I misplaced the load. She changed into, and is, actually motivating.

6. Are you a keeper?
sure, michellechristine and Poison, i'm a keeper.

7. can we see a few before and after pics of you?
genuinely. One factor you must understand approximately me is that i'm now not shy. So, these are for you, girls.
I even had the stereotypical stain on my shirt

Yes, that would be my sister-in-law's bikini bottom

8. How were you motivated to lose weight? (a.k.a. How can I get my husband to lose weight with me?)
In all honesty, I do not know. I noticed a pair images of me that made me appear like a thumb. I had no chin. Sagging man-boobs. Helluva gut. I felt virtually sluggish. I need to be here for my children. I want as a way to run around with them and play. I recognise a pair of guys at paintings which have horrible weight problems associated fitness problems, which include diabetes and sleep apnea. I did not want to be one of these human beings. I also realized that I cannot find the money for TO BE fats. Our food spending was astronomical (one binge ought to cost $25 or extra).

On pinnacle of that, my enterprise has rolled out new health care necessities. smokers and overweight employees/spouses could be required to pay an additional $20 per week for insurance.That mean that if you or your spouse have a BMI over 30, you will be required to pay $20 extra per week. If both of you have an issue, then it's $40 a week. tremendous motivation, huh? i am so happy that I lost the load. I sense better, I look higher, and i saved a TON of cash on my car medical insurance.

9. What changed into the most important alternate in your lifestyle?
before, we used to go on diets for a couple days and then fail miserably. The downfall could come from some thing like cookies or chips that we notion we may want to hold within the residence. wrong! Katie determined sufficient become sufficient and cleaned out the pantry of all of the bad stuff and filled it with healthful stuff. No extra horrific stuff to sabotage us. on account that she does the grocery shopping and the cooking, I didn't truely have a preference.

Did I leave out whatever? Oh, yeah. I did.

10. How is existence, genuinely, with quite and slender Katie?
ideal. I recognise that existence isn't always a fairytale. it's no longer an entire life film (until there may be a movie in which the husband receives murdered by way of the wife because he forgot to smooth out the litter container before paintings!). it's far what you're making it. We sincerely have our u.s.and downs. we've fun. we're Simpletons. we adore to play playing cards or board games. We laugh and cry on the stupidest crap now and again however that is what makes us 'us'. We honestly enjoy each others employer. We end every others sentences. So, I cannot think of every person else i might instead spend my existence with than her. She's unique.

So, how was it for my first blog? Any more questions?


Oh, and as Katie usually does, I'll post a question for you: How many of you clicked on the link in FAQ #4?