One year later

Selasa, 08 Maret 2016

One year later

the day before today, I gave Eli a few respiratory remedies with a nebulizer, and he was so much better via the day prior to this night. I did not pay attention a single cough thru the night time, and he appeared wonderful while he awakened this morning, so he went to school today. i'm so relieved! commonly, when he gets sick, it lasts a long term.

It become ridiculously cold outside today. I decided to run on the treadmill, now not due to the cold, but because I desired to be home in case I got a name from the school about Eli, and needed to depart proper away. I got on the treadmill and grew to become on a mystery/horror movie on Netflix called Amber Alert, and by some means got sucked into it. It changed into corny, however it kept me interested. I felt type of tired while I ran these days.

I used my foot pod, so that i might have an correct tempo.

I had any other suitable day on virtually Filling. For lunch, I deliberate to have a salad with turkey and feta, and a bowl of tomato and roasted crimson pepper soup. as soon as I were given my salad organized, I observed that the soup wasn't considered a "power meals", as it become a bisque. So all I ate became the salad, and that i knew i'd be starving within an hour.

Jerry and that i did a bit greater Christmas shopping, so I were given a decaf latte from Panera to hold me over. however i was SO hungry by the time we were given domestic at 2:30. I need to have made a sandwich or some thing to go along with the salad. after I got home, I had cottage cheese with peaches, which was honestly precise!

anyway, here is my meals log for these days:
I swear these pictures aren't blurry until I put them in the collage! So weird.
Breakfast: grits with cheese and a poached egg
Lunch: salad with turkey, fat free feta, and dressing
Snack: decaf latte
Snack: cottage cheese with peaches
Dinner: "Texas Trail Beef Macaroni" (only I used lean ground turkey instead of beef)
Snack: popcorn and wine

Everything was Simply Filling except for the wine, which was 4 PP. I'll probably end up having an orange or apple tonight, too.

every time we ask the youngsters what they need for Christmas, they each respond that their primary item is a gerbil. when they first asked, I simply blew it off, wondering that that they had soon forget about and come up with something else. but they kept asking. I had gerbils at the same time as i used to be growing up, and i've a passion for them; so Jerry and that i decided to head in advance and get them every one for Christmas.

nowadays, we offered the all stuff for the gerbils (aquarium, bedding, food, water bottle, and so on.). we're going to buy the real gerbils a few days earlier than Christmas, and allow them to get used to their new habitat before we give them to the kids on Christmas morning. I suppose Jerry and i are simply as enthusiastic about the gerbils because the kids are. I assume they may be so charming to observe! we will just need to be greater careful, having gerbils in a residence with 4 cats. Estelle already knows some thing is up...




A 12 months ago nowadays, I reached my aim weight of 133. despite the fact that i would gotten down to that weight in late 2010, my aim at that point become 126, so I in no way "technically" reached purpose. I modified my aim weight to 133, and closing December, I reached my aim weight for the first time in my lifestyles.

nowadays, i would been hoping i might write a put up approximately how a long way i have come during the last year in upkeep. I hoped i might get it all discovered, and i might be binge-free, and i might be skipping via renovation with a huge ol' smile on my face.

but i'm no longer there yet. I still have hopes of having to that factor a few day, however this past year has been very just like before... continually running on protection, having masses of u.s.and down, struggles and successes. I maintain to study myself on every occasion I screw up, and i always keep to keep running on figuring out "convenient" protection (who knows if that even exists?).

nowadays, I weighed in nearly 10 pounds over my goal weight, at 142.5. i might saved my weight pretty consistent all yr until Halloween, and it's been difficult this autumn. i used to be stressing out approximately going through the number, however rather than giving up, I made a brand new plan (which turned into to present the without a doubt Filling technique a strive). i am afraid of having "too a long way gone", while five kilos turns to ten kilos which turns to 50, and earlier than I know it, i will have received returned all the weight.

So, even though my weight is better than i would adore it to be a year out from reaching purpose, i'm nonetheless pretty damn proud that i've stored off 110+ pounds for so long. the odds have been stacked towards me from the instant I started out to shed pounds, however i used to be decided to beat them. while I can not write that i have performed a fantastic task this 12 months in upkeep, i will write that I learned plenty approximately myself, what works (and does not paintings) for me, and i clearly do feel this 12 months was a success!