Third times a charm :)

Kamis, 24 Maret 2016

Third times a charm :)

okay, this is my 1/3 post today--the first two had been deleted (via me)--so I express regret if I clogged up your Google Readers. i've been having a honestly bad day, and when you combine that with the reality that i am first-rate sensitive to certain comments, I just felt the want to delete my previous posts.

besides, i have been extremely good lazy today! My 15-ok training time table says "Stretch & give a boost to" so i will in all likelihood do some strength education tonight. but no aerobic today :)  the day before today, i used to be able to take my motorbike out with out the youngsters for my scheduled half-hour of move training. i have so much tension when I experience my motorbike! i am hoping i can learn how to loosen up a bit. i'm paranoid of getting hit by using a automobile, of getting a flat tire, of using over rocks or gravel and wiping out... do this stuff take place often to humans that trip lots? I nearly want I had gotten a mountain motorbike due to the fact the tires feel sturdier. the skinny tires on my hybrid scare me!

It changed into extremely humid. however the component i love approximately using the motorbike versus going for walks is that the wind is blowing for your face the whole time and it feels much cooler than it simply is. whilst jogging, it just feels fucking hot, irrespective of what! I wore my coronary heart charge screen on my journey, simply due to the fact i was curious to look how high my coronary heart fee would get.
My common coronary heart price was 135. after I run, it's typically about a hundred and sixty. considering that cycling feels easier than jogging (cardiovascularly), I bet that seems right to me.

My youngsters have been using me loopy these days. in and out of the house continuously, asking for beverages and food approximately each 10 mins, and bringing 1/2 the community right here with them. I try to be affected person, because i would a whole lot instead my kids play here than on the neighbors' houses, however it's far difficult to chunk my tongue while all of us is constantly tattling on each different for this and that. It simply rattles my nerves after some time!

My sister advised that Jerry and i would need to go to Milwaukee in preference to Chicago, and that virtually feels like a very good concept to me. She stated Milwaukee is a lot of fun, and nevertheless a extremely good metropolis even as not being as crowded as Chicago. i am going to test out both and notice what we might alternatively do.

here are multiple before and after pix that I published on one of the posts that I deleted. Sorry in case you're seeing them once more
I tried to make the same face for you! ;)
Please be kind :)  Like I said, I'm having a bad day!


Do you ever take blog comments to heart and let them upset you?i am a completely sensitive person, and while I try no longer to let things trouble me, sometimes they just do. If I ask for grievance, i can virtually take it like a person however when i am simply posting approximately my emotions, I hate hearing criticism. all of it boils right down to my poor self-photograph, I consider.